Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7120 disabled by firmware 4.060

My white Canon MG7120 has been a joy to use, fast reliable, and nearly flawless. And then firmware 4.060 updated and ruined my sanity. Ive tried hundreds of pages and I cannot get a single page to print or copy correctly. Unless you print the nozzle ...

MG3022 Cuts off End of Page When Photocopying

I've recently bought a second hand MG3022 and set it up fine. But when it comes to photocopying, when you print from the flatbed scanner, I've noticed that the bottom few millimeters of the page is always cut off. I'm printing normal letter paper (8....

print-ea by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 Pages blank when printed

I keep trying to troubleshoot why my pages are blank when printed on my Pixma MX 922 series without any headway.The printer was out ofuse for a while. The ink levels are good, I'm not getting any error notifications. I send it to print and it powers ...

Canon MX490 partial printing

My Canon MX490 ALWAYS has an error that there are other documents waiting.    Then it prints 5-6 partial pages, typically will print a previous completed document and then finaly will give me the one page document I'm trying to print.   So the output...

PIXMA TS6020 Error Code 1030: Paper Jam

Our printer keeps saying it has a paper jam but there is no jam. We have followed the steps many times to clear the jam but there's nothing there. We've tried turning it off and unplugging it but when we turn it on again it reverts back to the error ...

tmckay by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! PIXMA TS8120 Paper Jam & Ink Cartridge Problem

printer says paper jam but there is no paper jammed in the machine.Also, when I open the cover of the printer to access the ink cartridges the print head remains stuck to the right side of the printer.  Please help.  This printer has barely been used...

Can't share the printer.

I have two computers in the same room.Both are running Windows 10 and share the same internet connection wirelessly.They are currently sharing one Canon MG2520 printer by moving the one USB cable back and forth.I have already set up the printer as a ...

Alan1129 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements