Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG6800 prints only blank pages

I hadn't used my Canon MG6800 for a while.  When I tried to use it today, the 1st time I printed I only saw some vague black stripes on the paper. The next several times I printed, the printer only printed out blank pages. I've tried cleaning, deep c...

StefanS by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! MX492 is possessed!! Help!

Hi!First time posting here. I have the Canon Pixma MX492. I replaced the black ink cartridge with a new one the other day and used it twice without any problems. Early this morning it started turning off and on by itself. I tried unplugging it and re...

Resolved! MG7520 Won’t stay on….

Same issue as all the others.  Tried to print 6/1/22.  It would cycle through for a few seconds and then turn off.  As someone mentioned in another thread… I am able to print again only after disconnecting wifi/router.  I then was able to restart pri...

Canon35 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX452 stuck in initialization loop

My Pixma MX452 is stuck in an initialization loop. When I turn it on it beeps, displays "Canon" in the display, and the scanner begins to move. Then it repeats this, endlessly. The only thing that stops it is pressing the stop button, but when you ei...

PIXMA MG2522 Setup Problem

My lap top has windows 11 and my printer MG2522 will not get past the printer connection screen it’s says it’s connected just won’t pass it. I’ve tired everything it’s said to do but nothing will work

MX490 Never Ending Cycling/On-Off

My printer was just fine until around two (2) days ago. It began to turn on and it would do all the usual steps to get ready to print, but then turns off. Now here's the biggie on this one, you will not believe it. I accidentally turn off the "breake...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements