Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX922 Black printing with a shadow

Hi, My black (PGBK) was not printing. So tried to clean the print head, but I could not get it to come back. So I bought another printhead, and this new one prints the black pattern and text with a shadow. The test print looks like this (attached).  ...

Test Print.png
thm22 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR8520 black printing blurry/weird

So I've tried a lot to solve this, clean the print head, change ink cartridges and run through every maintence task besides cleaning the rollers. My black is printing almost a  shadow on the right and even left side depends on what im printing. The b...

PXL_20220325_132944861.jpg 16482400820332919418627878156211.jpg

Faxing problems with TR4520

Hello, we have a Canon TR4520 and the other day it decided to stop receiving and sending faxes to two numbers. Just these two numbers, it works with ever other number. If you call it the fax picks up but when it tries to send a fax to these numbers i...

TS6320 prints header but not content suddenly

My printer suddenly quit printing any content - it prints the headers great - full of ink and prints beautifully the headers - the test page just had the 'windows printer test page' and the picture of the printer, but nothing else, as does the other ...

Pixma MP490

I have had this printer for around 10 years and never a problem. Yesterday I had my first problem. For some reason my printer is not printing in color anymore; never had this problem before. What could be the matter. I have both color and black cartr...

chichen by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TR7020 Scans but Won't Print

The strangest challenge.  I am able to Scan documents to my computer with NO problem.  But when I want to print a page or a document it gives me a Error message Printer Not responding.  Why 1 and not the other

Canon MX450 Print Options

My Canon MX450 does everything I need it to do. I am using Windows 11, with Google Chrome as my main browser. My question concerns options to print. At one point I was able to consolidate 2+ pages into 1 by selecting custom print and making the print...

donnehee by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing data loss

I have canon g1010 ink tank printer.I am facing this problem from the last few days. When I start printing a large document around 40 or 50 pages, after printing 10 or 12 pages the printer stops and immediately it start printing from the beginning ie...

PIXMA TS9520

I have a PIXMA TS9520 multi-function device. It is about 4 months old. It used to work just fine, printing and scanning. Today it won't scan. Prints fine. My laptop, Windows 11, cannot even find the device. I've tried repeatedly to reinstall the driv...

muehlep by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements