Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon MX922 Lower Paper Tray Stuck Unless Full

The lower paper tray on my MX922 gets firmly stuck if it's empty.  I have to wrench it forcefully half a dozen times to get it back out to load more paper.  Of course, the obvious quick fix is to never let it get too low on paper, but I often print o...

Resetting the Fax Memory on MX310

Hi,I wondered if there is a way to clear the fax transmission log on this all-in-one printer.  Alternatively, is there a way to reset the printer to factory settings (and effectively erase all memory)?Thank you for your input.

Franklin by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TR8520 Printing blank pages

This printer has two black cartridges: BK (same width as color carts) and PGBK (wide cart). If the PGBK is empty, the printer should continue to print black output using the BK.  Is that correct?My printer is spitting out blank white pages when I pri...

kennyz56 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6200 and Windows 11

Hi,I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 11 and am not able to scan documents anymore.Printing works though.Can you let me know if there is a driver available to scan with Windows 11 ? Thank you

juliens by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TR8520 Paper sticks in the ADF

When trying to scan multiple pages in the ADF of a TR8520, I occasionally have some pages that stick together.  Therefore, if I have a total of 10 pages, sometimes one page will stick to another so that only 9 pages are actually scanned (two are fed ...

hickeytp by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX882 scanner driver fail

Have used my MX882 printer for years, including the scanner.  Now I get a message saying I have no driver installed.  I installed the driver and the printer works fine with the computer.  However, I still get the same no driver message when I try to ...

Resolved! IJ scan utility stopped scanning multiple pages

My Pixma MG3620 has always worked perfectly with the IJ scan software. After I clicked Document, it scanned one page then gave me an option to scan another page or stop. Now suddenly it only scans one page and the box giving me the choice doesn't app...

msmaven by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help with Canon MG2220

Good Morning Support Section,I request support on my Canon MG22200 printer. It has stopped printing. I want to replace ink cartridges but the ink container won't move for me to be able to change cartridges. Plus I'm not sure what mode I should select...

Printer driver

I have a very old printer which is not online. Can I get a CD to load a print driver for my TR8600 series printer? 

Types of paper you can use

I have a PIXMA MG3620 Is it possible to print on clear sticker paper, and what settings to use? I have not been successful with this. Regular labels are no problem.

MJJ by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements