cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 Won't Print on New Windows 11 Desktop

dkwash
Apprentice

I recently got a new desktop and Windows 11.  I plugged in the Pixma 920 (which I have had for a few years) and it comes on but when I am going to print it shows the Printer that I would normally select but when I hit "print" it states: "Printer Not Responding".

Any information would be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If you have not done so, please click HERE and download/install the MX920 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01. Once the driver is installed, tried to print again. 

If the printer is not detected, please reply and let us know if your printer is connected to your wifi or using a usb cable. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi Arthur,  

Thank you very much for this information. I think the problem is that I may have lost the usb cable while connecting the printer to the new desktop.  Is there any usb cable you would recommend that would be compatible with the printer?

Thanks again.

Hi,

You will need an A to B usb cable. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

dkwash
Apprentice

Perfect...thank you very much!

Announcements