Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4520 detects wifi but not scanner

I have a Pixma TR 4520 printer/scanner.  I can print from another device just fine.  When I try to scan it shows a wifi signal but I get a message saying signal strength is poor.  I moved the router to be directly next to the printer with same result...

karene by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR4520 printing errors

Issues with printing test page or files from PC..  Removed from Control Panel/Devices and Printers. Reinstalled.Rebooted printer-powered off printer w/ 30 sec wait.Still getting error 1003 and 01Still not printing test page.  

kghrph52 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is there an ICC profile for TS5320?

If so, where would I find it? I'm sending images from Photoshop, and the TS5320 is printing out darker images. No, my monitor is not calibrated. I'm currently using sRGB. I went on the Canon site and found ICC profiles for the Pro line.

ink refills for MX492

I have a MX492 desktop printer and accidentally bought the wrong packages of ink refills.  I should have purchased 245xl, but instead  brought home 210xl.  I thought the list on the package included my printer, but realized when I went to use one tha...

MX350 Support on Windows 11

I just bought a new laptop preinstalled with Windows 11. I can't find any W11 drivers on Canon's download site. When I use one of the utilities, it seems happy detecting it as W10 but then when it errors out when trying to install the drivers.In this...

DS256 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS3322 Error P10

I am getting P 1 0 error on printer. I have turned it off and back on. After I have turned off and back on, I opened the printer and the cartridges are not visible

TR8620a prints half lines

Got everything set up fine but when it prints it is half letters. Not every line but most and causes the document to be unreadable. I have cleaned the nozzle so many times now its telling me ITS CLEAN! I have also aligned it again. Not sure what to d...

ix6820 magenta out of control

If a photo has no red, or all the red in one place, it prints fine.  If there is red-dish throughout, there's way too much magenta in the entire print.  And a black and white print appears sepia.  I've done all the things to the printer I could but t...

TR4720 cartridge error

I have a printer I bought in July, TR4720 and am trying to replace the black ink. I replaced the black 275 with the black 245 cartridge. They are supposed to be compatible, but I keep getting the "reinstall correctly" message.  Are they not compatibl...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements