cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TR4722 upon setup asks me to install ink cartridges, will not let me complete setup

Meganleigh77
Apprentice

After selecting English, the screen prompts me to open the door and install the cartridges. Which I did. I shut the door like it asks and then it asks me to open the door again and install the ink cartridges. Yes I have been using the app as well. How do I move past this? Had this thing a week and can’t even use it. 

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings and Welcome,

Is it possible you have missed a piece of packing material when the machine was unboxed, or did not get the tape removed from the printer cartridges during install?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

All of the tape has been removed from both the printer and the cartridges. I bought two spare cartridges as well and they don’t work either.

Astsurgtec
Apprentice

When it ask you the question and as you have completed each task. Push the OK button.

It took me a bit to figure out what it wanted to.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements