Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA IP7220 - no color print

I have a 3-year-old iP7220.  It no longer prints in color.  I've tried every maintenance option listed under Printing Preferences: Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Print Head Alignment, Nozzle Check, etc. -- no success.  The ink status also shows (red X) tha...

jakes1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2522 Printing Crooked

hello , Ive got paper feeding problems after my black ink went out it will strat to feed paper but goes crooked,  what can i do to fix this .? Ive got some very important papers that have to go out really soon, please help thank you in advance 

PIXMA TR4520 Crooked Printing

The printer won't print right. It will be crooked and it won't work right at all. We have tried everything through the instructions. If anyone can help me please. I would love to talk to someone through the canon company to help me with my problem. I...

Comparable all-in-one to Pixma MG5220

I recently had to replace my laptop due to a fried motherboard.   I have a Canon Pixma MG 5220 all-in-one that I really like and is still working just fine.   Unfortunately, it doesn't support Windows 11, which is what came with the new laptop.   Sad...

nslntnj by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Pixma MX452 Cycles on and off

I read about the Pixma cycling issue and I have the same trouble with my MX452.  It worked fine until yesterday, August 22, 2022.  I started printing wirelessly and after the first page printed the printer started beeping and cycling on and off.  It ...

MadJaz by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MP250 Unable to Install Driver

Hello,I recently picked up an old MP250 Printer. Everything seems to be working (mechanically), however I am having issues downloading the driver, being stuck on the connect cable part of the download. A message stating "Cannot detect the printer", h...

JoeROFL by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements