Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-Function MX870 Printer Stopped Printing

I have replaced the Printhead. Reinstalled the Software. Still not printing - Blank pages come out. Can anyone make any other suggestions as to other troubleshooting I can do. I LOVE this printer & want to repair it, rather than replace it. Thanks!

why doen't mx432 mp navigator work on windows 8?

I've installed driver and software on vista and win 7 machines and I didn't have any problem.  I can easily access my MX432's scanner with the navigator.  However on a new win 8 machine I can't use my printer's installation CD because it says the dri...

FrankMan by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paper jam - Canon Pixma 410

I have a paper jam on my Canon Pixma 410. The feeder appears to be correctly aligned but the printer tugs the paper to the left and it jams. I have opened it up but cannot see anything wrong. I bought the printer within the last 12 months. What do I ...

MG5450 multifunction printer AirPrint problem.

My newly acquired MG5450 works OK with iPad2 AirPrint for about 5 minutes, afterwards I have to either press "HOME" or switch the printer off and then on again for it to continue to work.  I have updated the printer firmware to the fuu_w10_mg5400-1_0...

mp560 software

i have a new computer i need the software for my mp 560 printer where can i get a software disk or how can i download new software for my new computer

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements