Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printer

Hello, please can someone tell me how to change the waste ink tank on my MultiPassMP 390.Thank you,Aurelia

Aurelia by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding IP address for Canon Pixma ip4000 printer

Please could you help me find the IP address for my Canon Pixma ip4000? I've searched under the printer properties menu without success - the 'General' tab has no IP address entered and interrogating the 'Port' tab does not help [an attempt to reconf...

stevedi by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to calibrate color on P-215 Scantini

Forgive me if this a "RTMS" kind of question...   ...I must have missed the paragraph about how to calibrate the color on the P-215 Scantini.Just got it. Scanned a few pages of a spreadsheet with alternating tinted rows & it resulted in very washed o...

Vera by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 6000 while setting up Pixma MG 5420

Carefully unpackaged unit and installed print head,(have not installed ink cart) and print head went to extreme right of carriage and seems to be stuck in that position, don't see any type of release to move it back to the center. Have a 6000 error c...

New MX892 Scan to PDF

While researching printers to replace my worn out MX700, I thought that I remembered seeing something about "SCAN TO PDF" ability on the MX892.  So far, I have had to scan to my computer thru Adobe Elements, then "print" to a PDF file.Is there a more...

Philipp2 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements