Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon pixma MG4150 off line

My printer now is showing off line even when connected by cable but my old deskjet works fine so I assume its the canon at fault. Any suggestions please?

geoff by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5150: Distorted prints

My printer (MG5150) has been printing faulty distorted documents for months and I have no idea why. I'm not even sure how this kind of problem is called so I scanned a print and highlighted the distortion:  Can anybody tell what could be causing this...

Distortion

Pixma MG6320

I can't seem to setup my printer to print via wi-fi, airprint or the canon app. Ive connected to my wireless router, updated drivers and firmware, I cant seem to find anything to show me what Im doing wrong. I run Windows 7 and Im just stuck. Thanks!

BMT702 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MP610 6A00 error.

Paper jam occurred and after clearing I received the 6A00 error.   Did the troubleshooting steps noted in manual but error still occurring.  Print carriage appears to be problem that could be related to the jam.  Service call is what manual suggests....

mccar46 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canoscanlide 20

My canoscanlide 20 doesnt work on my windows vista pc anymore  the buttons at the end doesnt work A box states there is no application registered for this event  Any advice welcomed

dothon21 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements