Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[help] Canon Pixma mp250 - Montain Lion

Wassup Guys!I'm trying to install my printer CANON MP250 on my Mountain Lion 10.8.4 and am getting an error message 311 IAlready tested it on Windows 7 PC and it worked fine.Changed usb port and cableUpgraded my Mac to latest versionDownloaded latest...

vitor159 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjust iP4500 using Mac (10.7.4)

How do I adjust my iP4500 (for intensity, contrast, brightnress) when I'm printing from Mapquest using my iMac with OS-X. As they come out now they're too washed out , dim.  I used to make subtle adjustments with my PC to get them distinct and readab...

Resolved! MP620 printer

Printer will only print the headings in blue and not the black text in e-mail. Any help would be appreciated

curt by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

C3180 won't print just black and white

C3180 is the printer i have and the operating system i'm working on is a mac. macbook pro. i would like instructions on how to use only the black ink cartridge. would i still have to disable the ink detection? i am trying to print a black and white d...

Sync MG5420 with Win 8 on Dell PC

No cd rom on machine, so I can't use installation CD that came with machine.  Tried to install PIXMA MG5400 from Web, but it doesn't work. I have open USB port on Dell, but I can't find a USB port on printer. Thanks in advance for suggestions.

mdt1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX 882 Goes Offline

We have a MX882 which we use wirelessly. Lately, we have experienced the printer going offline when we try to print. This even happens with the computer whch sits 12 inches from the router and printer. Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has exp...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements