Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Problem Trying to Scan on MF244dw

Have 2 devices (PC with Windows 10 and brand new iPod) connected to printer via Bluetooth.  Printing works fine. I receive a "Connect Computer" message, however, wehn I press either "Scan to PC1" or "Scan to PC2" buttons. Can't figure out how to reso...

MF634Cdw - Jobs always stick in print queue

I've installed a number of MF634Cdw for my clients.  Almost all have been trouble-free.  In one case, though, this small office has trouble from all the (Win7) workstations.  The printer is on the network.  Drivers are installed per-computer with def...

jfoust by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Set the PC to Start scanning

I have a Canon imageClass MF244dw connected via Bluetooth to my Lenovo PC (Windows 10) and new iPad.  Prints flawlessly, but unable to scan??  Pressed "Scan to PC1" and "Scan to PC2" and keep getting "Connect Computer" message?? Would appreciate help...

PC1060 paper jam

The paper keeps jamming (binding up) where the roller meet the toner carfridge. I marked the toner cylinder and it DOES turn.Everything there seems fine.I just got it so i don't know if the roller was replaced with the wrong type maybe?????Can someon...

Canon LBP612

Hi! Hoping someone can help with this issue: LBP 612 is a new printer for me.  Every time it prints, it beeps...both at the beginning of the printing and at the end. I changed the volume settings directly on the printer to all be 'off'.  Still beepin...

phs by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Model D530 -- scanning function has gone berserk

Windows 7, 32 bit. My D530 does a great job printing and copying. However, a couple of days ago the scan function became screwy. Instead of producing a reproduction of the original placed on the glass, it picks out certain random areas and scans only...

btse123 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon IR 4025 SMTP port change?

We're using office 365 and I have put the SMTP settings into place but I cannot find anywhere via the web GUI to change the port # to 587. I am working remotely so hopefully this can be changed via the admin portal. Can anyone help?

connection code to set up wireless printing

Im trying to connect my ipad app "canon direct print and scnan" is the app name and the app is asking for a connection code to identify my printer or it says i can use my ipad to scan the printers QR code that is on the printers front panel witch i c...

MF414DW scanner feeder not working

I had to reset my computer a few days ago due to problems caused by Windows 10 and now the scanner feeder is not working.  I can scan using the MF Scan Utility only.  Any suggestions? Thanks

csonsini by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass MF229 dw Scanner not working in Windows 10

Purchased a Windows 10 desktop connected the imageclass  MF229 dw via network; printing is workig fine, however the scanner fails from the desktop and also when trying to scan from the MF Printer. I have updated the firmware, I have downloaded the la...

adf scans are consistantly crooked

I have a Canon ImageClass 4570dn. When scanning documents with the automatic document feeder the scaned PDF's come out consistantly 10 degrees crooked. There is also  a faint vertical line in the document (not crooked like the document), which leads ...

MF632Cdw speed question

Okay well, I have had this Canon Color Laser MF632Cdw for almost a year now, I like it so far. but lately, the response sent to the printer to begin printing was a bit slow. I expected it to respond within 6 seconds but it got up to 13-15 seconds. ho...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements