Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mfc634cdw display blanked

printer has been unplugged for about a month. it will print now, but the display is completely blank. i have removed the plug from any surge protector, have tried the energy saver buttion and have turned the machine on and off multiple times. what, p...

nrs634 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan to Macbook Pro 10.14

I have a MacBook Pro 10.14Canon MF733 I have the latest drivers installed, the scan utility up and running MF Scan Utility version 1.8.I have the printer showing in the product name in the app.  I'm on wifi. I can scan FROM the MF Scan  Utility or th...

sdaris by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8280CW rear door

Error says close back cover...and its closed. Cant see anything obstructing the door. Hard to make out the switch thats detecting the door open-close. Might be a sensor with a plastic flag that sticks in it not sure?Canons site seemed to say that it ...

Color imageCLASS MF731Cdw scanning problem

I cannot scan from the control panel of the printer.  I have loaded the MF Scan Utility v 1700 but when I try to scan I get an error saying the utiity is not installed.  My computer is running Windows 10.

dlking58 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Scanner not found by MF Toolbox

I am officially stumped here... I have an MF 4570dw that has always worked perfectly.  It is connected to my network via Ethernet and assigned a static IP address.  I have 4 computers on the network - 4 of them can print to the MF and only 3 of them ...

canon imageclass mfb34cdw no fax confirmation

Set up my fax which sends but the will not print out fax confirmation and i cannot find it in the menu settings. how to fix this to where it will print out confirmation fax? i have looked through all the settings there is no tx confirmation setting t...

onekevin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Install Driver - Fax Driver in Use

I am trying to uninstall the print driver (windows 10) for a Canon MB2720 printer.  I get an error that states the software cannot be uninstalled because the fax driver is currently in use by another program or user.  I have uninstalled the printers ...

Dsteele by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon C5550 Scanning Issue

Hello, When i try to send a document to myself via the printer, i get an error saying " Place the original on the platen glass" It does it no matter how many pages i try to scan & send. Has anyone seen this issue before? ThanksMatt

Matt-HS by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MB2320 - Windows 7 64-bit Driver/Software Installation

I have a Canon Maxify MB2320 that is currently connected through WLAN to my network (static lease set in router).   I have downloaded and installed the software from the support page successfully on one computer running windows 7 64-bit and was able ...

Secure printing macOs

Hi! So i have a small problem. I was wondering about secure print so when i try to secure print something on the mac when im finlly on the last step and click on print it pops up a window where it asks me for document name, my user name and PIN.This ...

Screenshot 2018-10-30 at 15.25.48.png
kaik by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

canon mb2320

I installed a remanufactured black ink cartridge. It worked fine but now that it is empty, the ink indicator just shows a "?" and will not center on the black cartridge so I can replace it. What can I do?

Drum toner Spot

Hello I haev a CANON Image class MF731cdw and i have yellow toner spots on the rihght side of the paper eveytime i print in color. How do i fix that. Please help

srob7529 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements