Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan to Preset Destination MF424dw Mac OS 10.14

Hello all! I just purchased an MF424dw, and I'm attempting to set up the "Scan to Preset Destination" option on my Mac running Mac OS 10.14. I've used a similar option on an older printer and eventually got it to work, but I'm getting error messages ...

MF635CX: Not able to log into sendsupport

I bought this printer 2 days ago. I am unable to log into the sendsupport screen, and so I am not able to set up the "scan to shared folder" function.  The error I am getting is: "The entered value is incorrect, or you do not have privileges to perfo...

MF 4890dw Not scanning

Win 7x64I have downloaded the latest drivers from the Canon website. I've tried both scanning over the network (no problems with printing) and over USB (again, no problems), but for the life of me, I can't get the darn thing to scan. I keep getting t...

jamball by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

ipf605 startup error

Our trusted ipf 605 suddenly stopped functioning. only splash screen comes up w Image Prograf logo. then nothing happens. Tried resetting to service mode, no luck. Any suggestions? 

Resolved! Can't get MF4780w to scan wirelessly

Hi there,  I have never tried to scan wirelessly.  I assume it is possibly to scan wirelessly with the MF4780w.  I am able to print wirelessly, but so far I have had no luck to get it to scan.  Can anyone please help me?  Maybe I need to be guided th...

Diwedd by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF632cdw AirPrint Scanning Unavailable

In the recent weeks, my imageClass MF632cdw has lost the ability to scan to a network connected Mac (Mac OS 10.12.8, same LAN as printer) via AirPrint.  I was able to until a few weeks ago and no changes have been made to the printer or the computer ...

Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 5.27.07 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 5.27.15 PM.jpg
rekent by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Imageclass D1370 and scan to email

I don't know if anyone has been able to achieve this but I've been pulling my hair trying to configure scan to email.  I've used both hotmail and gmail and none of them work.  gmail [Email address partially deleted per forum guidelines]@gmail.com"[Pa...

imagerunner 1600

Though very old, this photo copier is still running. However, have a small issue with the top feeder, where the mechanism within is clipping off the paper as it feeds, like a notched effect. Does anyone know how to fix or if Canon even makes parts fo...

mka by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mfc634cdw display blanked

printer has been unplugged for about a month. it will print now, but the display is completely blank. i have removed the plug from any surge protector, have tried the energy saver buttion and have turned the machine on and off multiple times. what, p...

nrs634 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan to Macbook Pro 10.14

I have a MacBook Pro 10.14Canon MF733 I have the latest drivers installed, the scan utility up and running MF Scan Utility version 1.8.I have the printer showing in the product name in the app.  I'm on wifi. I can scan FROM the MF Scan  Utility or th...

sdaris by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8280CW rear door

Error says close back cover...and its closed. Cant see anything obstructing the door. Hard to make out the switch thats detecting the door open-close. Might be a sensor with a plastic flag that sticks in it not sure?Canons site seemed to say that it ...

Color imageCLASS MF731Cdw scanning problem

I cannot scan from the control panel of the printer.  I have loaded the MF Scan Utility v 1700 but when I try to scan I get an error saying the utiity is not installed.  My computer is running Windows 10.

dlking58 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Scanner not found by MF Toolbox

I am officially stumped here... I have an MF 4570dw that has always worked perfectly.  It is connected to my network via Ethernet and assigned a static IP address.  I have 4 computers on the network - 4 of them can print to the MF and only 3 of them ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements