Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB2720

For the time in which I owned it the printer has been outstanding, the last week its been dropping black blots of ink, this is an issue now because I rely on the printer for business. I need a solution rather quickly any help with this will be greatl...

Resolved! MF634cdw, Mac OSX 10.14.1 Mojave, newest drivers broken

I've been using this printer with Word 2011 for Mac succesfully for years. Last week I installed Office 365 (since the 2011 version of Office for Mac is at end-of-life). I was unable to print envelopes with Word 365 (version 16.19) so I installed new...

north by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF733 - Poor scan quality

We have several issues with a new Canon MF733 machine. PDF black & white scan is very poor quality.  Settings in scan utility are set to PDF, 300 dpi.  Text is legible but poor.  Original document is high quality.  Image size is only 120KB in size, u...

Resolved! MF632 Copy Is Smaller Than Original

On occassion, I need to copy something and need the copy to be as close to the original in size as possible. I imagine I can mess with the scaling options but am wondering if there is a way to permanently 'calibrate' the size of the copied image inst...

weightdn by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 255 for MF726cdw

I've had this printer for almost 2 years.  When it was only a month old, I got the 255 error and Canon told me to fix the ipv4 address.   That worked.  Got error again several months ago.  Canon told me to power off, unplug, let it sit 20 minutes, th...

kbmoose1 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Direct Print or Scan from MF machines?

I have an old  imageCLASS LBP7660Cdn which supports Direct Print from the web ui. Do any of the imageCLASS MF machines support the same feature? I've been looking through the manuals but I can't seem to find any that support it. I see the imageRUNNER...

cosmotic by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon imageclass mf323w print issue

When I send a file to the printer to print, it prints it overly large and onto two pages. Haven't found a way to adjust it.  Please help! Lenovo ideapad 500Windows 10 HomeTrying to print a coloring page from twistynoodle.com

jasong71 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan to Preset Destination MF424dw Mac OS 10.14

Hello all! I just purchased an MF424dw, and I'm attempting to set up the "Scan to Preset Destination" option on my Mac running Mac OS 10.14. I've used a similar option on an older printer and eventually got it to work, but I'm getting error messages ...

MF635CX: Not able to log into sendsupport

I bought this printer 2 days ago. I am unable to log into the sendsupport screen, and so I am not able to set up the "scan to shared folder" function.  The error I am getting is: "The entered value is incorrect, or you do not have privileges to perfo...

MF 4890dw Not scanning

Win 7x64I have downloaded the latest drivers from the Canon website. I've tried both scanning over the network (no problems with printing) and over USB (again, no problems), but for the life of me, I can't get the darn thing to scan. I keep getting t...

jamball by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

ipf605 startup error

Our trusted ipf 605 suddenly stopped functioning. only splash screen comes up w Image Prograf logo. then nothing happens. Tried resetting to service mode, no luck. Any suggestions? 

Resolved! Can't get MF4780w to scan wirelessly

Hi there,  I have never tried to scan wirelessly.  I assume it is possibly to scan wirelessly with the MF4780w.  I am able to print wirelessly, but so far I have had no luck to get it to scan.  Can anyone please help me?  Maybe I need to be guided th...

Diwedd by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements