Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Entirely turning off FAX reception - MB5120

I have a separate FAX machine I use for receiving FAXes, which is connected to a local-calls-only line. I only plan to use this one, which is connected to an unlimited calling line, to send FAXes long distance. There'a an answering machine connected ...

Resolved! MF743 feeder scan issues

I have a Canon MF 743.when I scan with the feeder it cuts off the left side of the page. why? how to fix it?

Nwsw by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

4800 Series Priinter - Wakes up every Hour

I have had a 4800 series Canon printer for a number of years. It ordinarily 'sleeps' after 5 minutes, wakes for jobs when needed, no problems. I recently replaced my Asus Router with a more robust Araknis Network and Switch.  The problem is that the ...

DLCPhoto by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon imageCLASS MF236n All in One_Paper Jam

Hi,I am writing to tell you about the problem that I have with "Canon imageCLASS MF236n All in One”.We use this device in our office via the network. I setup the scanner settings in “Canon MF Scan Utility” to scan documents as a pdf file.when we use ...

Sarah_Ha by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxify MB2720 spamming work network with SNMP.

Hello, We have a user with a Canon Maxify 2720 at home and when that person comes into the office it generates thousands of SNMP alert emails as it attempts to find the printer.  Is there a way to stop the automated discovery process?

MF635cx not scanning error 155 0 0

Hi all Printer purchased in March. Installed using the supplied CD and worked perfectly.3 days ago I updated windows. Im using Windows 10 64bit.When I next used the scanner the following error occured. mf635cx not scanning error 155 0 0Scanner driver...

Canon MF726CDW Power issue, electrical short?

I have a Canon MF726CDW color laser printer that has been very reliable for a number of years. I came back from a weekend, turned on the printer and as it begins to start up, it clicks off, and restarts.  It does this between 2 and 5 times, before fi...

Colors on left edge of print

All,  When I pring anything I am getting a rainbow of colors fading from the left edge of the pater for just over an inch.  Any ideas?MF8200Cw - Thanks 

cannon_issue.png
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements