Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon i-sensys MF237w: Scan but not print

I have Canon i-SENSYS MF237w, it works well with other computers except the new one i just bought. It only scan and does not print, what could be the problem? Here are the system specs: Model: DellWindows 10 ProIntel (R) Core (TM) i5-7300U CPURAM 8GB...

IPF8300 head grinds on platen

Hello! I am trying to use our trusty Canon IPF8300 for fineart printing. When inserting canvas or Hahnemühle william turner the head/carriage grinds on the paper and ruins it with ink, which sits under the carriage. The head sits too low, when insert...

marcel31 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

pro-6100 16 bit driver

pro-6100 16 bit driver:Is there a 16 bit driver (XPS) available for the pro-6100:  if yes, please include a link to the Canon site.

Double image on ir c5185i

Dear Team After trasporting the printer from one town to amother its now giving poor qualty wor. both color and black. Kindly help me. (Removed as per Forum Guidelines) Regards Sam khaukha

20200218_115105.jpg

MAXIFY MB2720

I just got the maxify mb2720 printer.  Does anyone else have one and can tell me if you can scan two-sided from the desktop. I also have a neat scan utility that I can't seem to get this printer to play nice with. Glad to hear what anyone knows or th...

Bunbun by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MF743Cdw Scan issues

All of a sudden, I was not able to print or scan to the MF&43Cdw.  I am on a Mac. I reinstalled the print and scan drivers and can now print but can not scan using the Scan Utility.   It just keeps telling me no scanner is connected.   I can scan if ...

Q: How to scan multiple pages into multiple PDFs?

I need to plop a stack of invoices (a couple of hundred at a time) in the ADF on my IR C7055 and have it scan them all into their own separate PDFs.  Currently it scans all the pages into one single PDF.  How can I force it to create one PDF per page...

Fax message status

Model mf 236n    I want to find a confirmation that a fax was sent.    The manual says that the 'Status Monitor' will show all fax sent.     But I cannot find how to see the Status Monitor. I would like to see, on my desktop, which is connected to th...

zayde by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't scan at all with MF743Cdw

Yesterday I upgraded my macOS to Cataline 10.15.2.  I didn't need to scan anythign after the upgrade. Today, I do need to scan and I can't scan.  Been at it for an hour or two now.... I believe the message I received earlier today was that the Canon ...

CurtJ by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MF642cdw reports "printer not responding"

I've installed the correct drivers and checked the network config several times - all is correct. The printer just seems to randomly disconnect from the the wirelessLAN. I can't seem to print or scan from my computer (mac os 10.12) - or at least it w...

Sally6 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements