cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hoping to add in printer preferences from cannon image runner 35535i to another computer

jolien
Apprentice

Hello,

A user has a bunch of printer preferences when printing to our cannon image runner c5535i and they want another employee to have the same preferences.  I've tried installing a few different drivers and cannon software but can't seem to find out how to get the same result.

Im going to try and copy any cannon related driver then go from there.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, jolien!

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

If I undertand your question, this should be a simple proceedure.

Save the preferred configuration (preferences) as a profile in the printer driver, the user can select this when he/she prints.

The examples below are similar to the IR 35535i

Using Profiles to Print (Windows) - Canon - imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3330i C3325i - User's Guide (manual...

Registering a Profile for Printing - Canon - imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4051 4045 4035 4025 - User's Guide ....

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements