Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mf4890dw problem

Hello,  My printer (mf4890dw) randomly makes sounds like it is rebooting or about to print a new document. These sounds happen every 5-10 mins and last for 2-3 seconds.  I updated printer's firmware, re-installed software and drivers. Doesn't seem to...

drhope by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 OS X El Capitan Compatibility

Hithinking of buyinga  pro 4000 for my artwork projects. But i have a MAC OS10 (el capitan) and i use adobe photoshopfor my imaging.I've read there are a variety of issues using a Mac with this printer. What do you think? Daniel

danielmr by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MF/LBP network setup tool for windows 7

HiI've lost my CD ROM for my Canon i-SENSYS LBP7110Cw. Please can someone tell me how to get hold of a Windows 7 Download of the MF/LBP network setup tool? Only Mac and Linux versions are listed in the download pages. Thanks

tom8384 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxify MB2120 is printing blank pages after ink change

I have a Maxify MB2120. Have changed ink cartridges multiple times. A month or so ago hte cyan and magenta cartridges ran out and I replaced them. A few days ago, the yellow was low but not showing out yet and black ran out. I replaced the black but ...

mikaho by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Could not install the scanner driver" i-sensys MF734cdw

I'm also having this issue with my i-sensys MF734cdw colour laser. I'm using the 64-bit driver installer from the Canon website which installs the printer driver sucessfuly but fails on the scanner driver with the error message "Could not install the...

uiop_on by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Calling All MF733Cdw and MF634Cdw Owners

Please do a scan of an image or a document via the automatic document feeder to a USB flash drive as a JPEG file either in B&W or color from the touchscreen panel of the printer, i.e., not from a PC, and report back the native dpi (300 or 600) of the...

allison by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: How do I connect my laptops so I can print from them?

I bought a new Lenovo Laptop ThinkPad E570 model. i am unable to print from it. I have installed the printer driver on it with the help of Lenovo support  But it shows error code "0x00000002" it also shows the message "printer driver was not installe...

MF424DW Smudging Problems

I have a new 424DW multi function with genuine canon toner. I cannot print an envelope without it smudging and ghosting the address.Any suggestions?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements