Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPF670 Cut Sheet Printing

I am trying to print on 17x22 cut sheets and want the printable area to be 16x21 (1/2" border all around).  It seems one of the sides must have a 23mm border.   Is there a way to fake out the printer by creating a paper size or something so I can do ...

billpq by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

C5560 scan to email - code 753 on large jobs

I am having a weird issue with our C5560. Normal jobs scan to email just fine, and are received by the users with no issue. Larger jobs (400-500 pages) are not sent, and have an end code of 753. This seems to indicate some kind of connection issue, b...

Direct PDF Printing

Hi,  Please can someone help.  I need to find out how I can tell if a Canon C355 will support direct PDF printing via tcp/ip port 515?  

How to use POP to query email account to print emails?

We are using SMTP Authentication and "Scan and Send" to send an email to a fax server from a Canon C5550i. We have not been successful in setting up POP to query the email account (G Suite for Education) to print the confirmation email. Any advice?

amenard by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Maxify MB5050 paper error

When I start up my Canon Maxify MB5050 it starts with spitting out a blank sheet of paper and subsequently gives an error message: 'open up the back and remove paper. 'After having removed the papersheet and closing the back, the printer spits out an...

C3325i says to load paper, but there is paper

Help! Our office printer, which is used quite a lot, throws an error and tells us we need to load paper EVERY time we try to print. But the paper tray is full. Is there a setting we need to update or has anyone else had this issue? It's getting very ...

Jwitt by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MB2320 wrong ink cartridge installed

The black ink ran out and my wife tried replacing it before I got home and installed the blue ink in the black slot by mistake. Printer is now stuck in Supprt Code 5501.  I need to force an ink change. How do I do that?  I am experienced a PC and pri...

Canon MB2140

The printer gave a message B504. I've cancel the printing job and turned the device off. I turned it on and the problem persists. How can I clear the error?

MartinvW by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements