cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple copies being printed

jasbarclo
Apprentice

Does anyone know why my MB2700 Maxify Printer prints multiple pages of the same document even though I requsted only one?

6 REPLIES 6

LisaJoy
Apprentice
Hello. Mine started doing the exact same thing just the other day. Prior to that was printing absolutely fine. I get three printouts when I only want one.

LisaJoy
Apprentice
Mine is a MC492

@LisaJoy wrote:
Mine is a MC492

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit). Canon USA doesn't make, sell or support a MC492, so please double-check. We'll also need to know about any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x/11.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or WiFi).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options. 

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

LisaJoy
Apprentice
canon MX492 I apologize. My phone auto corrected right as I posted in my earlier post

LisaJoy
Apprentice
I am connecting via Wi-Fi. Using Windows 10

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Jasbarclo,

If the computer is printing out multiple copies for you print jobs, I would suggest removing all connections and then installing the latest MP drivers.

You can press the Windows key and the letter R key at the same time on your keyboard. In the run box that appears, you can type in control printers and click OK. In the Window that comes up, you can right click on any icons that you see for the printer and then you can select remove device.

Once all of the connections have been removed, you can use the link HERE to get the latest version of your MP drivers. You can search for you printer and in the window that comes up, you can click on the option of drivers and downloads next to the picture of your printer. You will want to download and install the MP drivers. Once the install is complete, you can try another print to see if your issue has been resolved.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements