Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reduce Ink usage on Canon MB5460

Hi,  I am in Australia and I've been finding it really difficult during COVID19 to get ink cartridges for my Canon MB5460.  Does anyone know of any settings I can change to improve the ink usage to be more economical? Any help would be greatly apprec...

kabeer94 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass MF634Cdw Paper Tray Error

I just installed a new Canon 045H cartridge.  At first, it worked but the colors on an image were very light - almost monotone. I played with some image settings, and now it won't print at all.  I keep getting "Load Paper/ 1 LTR/Plain 1 and "Waiting ...

kurema8 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan to email help

Just bought a canon mfb41cw and I have been trying to set up scan to email option for awhile with no success. How do I set it up?

Resolved! Paper Drawer vs Multi-Purpose Tray???

I have a Color Imageclass MF642Cdw and so far I really like it!  Sure beats inkjet! LOL  Anyway, I am confused about what the difference is between Paper Drawer and Multi-Purpose Tray.  Maybe I'm missing something?  I only have 1 tray/drawer in the f...

Error Code on 10 yr old imageRunner ADVANCE C5045

I have a 10 year old Canon imageRunner ADVANCE which has an Error Code of E000880-0004. Any idea what this means? I haven't used it in 4 years and, and need to find someone to come to my home office to fix it and get it up and running, unless it is c...

CYA by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can no longer print duplex with MF229dw on Mojave

Hi, I have been using my canon MF229dw for almost 3 years with no issues with duplex printing on my macbook.  I recently updated the printer driver (which now shows in printer/scanner preference as MF220), however since the new driver was installed, ...

minnedox by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! vertical line on MF644CDW

I have only used my printer a few times. It just started putting a vertical line on the right side when I make a copy using the feeder.

bmyers by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF743cdw not scanning from printer

When I try to scan from the printer to an email in the address book, it give me the error that "Email/I-Fax setting are not configured in the Remote UI".  I have logged into the remote UI and check all the settings that I can, but I still can not get...

zancall by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MF644Cdw USB Connect to Mac

Anyone successfully connect an MF644Cdw to Mac (Sierra OS) with a USB cable? I spent over an hour with tech support and we tried everything.  He finally gave up and concluded it's a Mac problem. We loaded all the recommended drivers and software.  Th...

dws2006 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MF267DW scanner utility installation

User can print to this printer over his wifi network, but has not installed the scanner utility software to scan.  When he tries to install it, it tells him he needs the printer driver installed.  When he tries to run the MF260MFdriver setup, he gets...

ohiojeff by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Error 5 installing driver

I get the following message when trying to install the driver for my Canon Color imageCLASS MF743Cdw.  The complete message is  WinZip Self-Extractor Error 5 running command .\DRIVERS\x64\Setup.exe I ran it normal and as an adminstrator - same error ...

Resolved! Canon Imageclass D530 can't get it to scan

The printer is a Canon Imageclass D530 which is 1 year old.  It prints just fine.  I have never been able to get it to scan. I press the Copy/Scan buttonIt says "Select the Scan Type".  "Computer" is highlighted so I press the OK button.It says "Sele...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements