Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty Exchange replacement

I received my new Maxify MB2720 through the Warranty Exchange program from Canon.  What do I do with the broken printer?  Do I need to return it or just dispose of it?

Canon MB2720 Black Half Missing

My Canon MB2720 is printing only half the black.  See the alignment page below. Tried to clean the timing strip as suggested by another post but the problem persists.  In that thread, same issue was experienced by another user. His alignment printou...

20200919_150433.jpg
DKops by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon IPF8300S Catalina

Será que quis dizer: Quando mando imprimir no Mac Os x Catalina para IPF8300S de rede o documento faz o spooling e depois desaparece não chega a impressora. Ajuda por favor  When I print on the MacOsx Catalina for network IPF8300S the document is ...

RCCFERRO by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxify MB2330 Not Printing at All

I have had the MB2320 for about 3-4 years and it has worked pretty consistently until recently.  Now it doesn't seem to be pulling paper from either paper cassettes.  Whenever I attempt to print from anything (my phone, work laptop, iMac, etc) the pr...

RobBax68 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF644cdw Test Print error

My MF644cdw is connected via wifi.  I have 2 Windows 10 PCs connected to it.  One can print to the MF644 just fine.  The other was working until recently, even test print fails.  I have another Canon Prixma and that one works fine. I tried installing...

ssllii by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

RE: Canon MF741Cdw: brand new and it doesn't print!

I recently bought a Canon imageClass MF741Cdw and did the driver and software installation via provided CD  my Windows 10 (x64) installation and I attempted a test print from a word processor and an image and I couldn't get anything to print. I check...

Resolved! MF264DW No double sided to double sided copying setting

I just purchased an MF264DW printer. I have set it up to communicate with my router using a wired connection to be able to give commands with my iPhone. However, for copying specifically I can only use the controls on the printer itself. I'm trying t...

Bobban10 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paper jam/loose piece Color imageCLASS LBP612Cdw

Hi all! So I have had this printer for over a year and have loved it! But I recently got a paper jam. I opened the back to remove it, but it ripped and a piece remained within. I had to take pliers and kinda pry out the torn pieces. Once the jam was ...

kinkkm5 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements