Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! imageclass 644

Got hooked up wireless with no problem.  Great printer,scanner etc.  But there must be a way to fax wireless.  I got a message saying I need to set up UI.  That sends fax through email.  Anyone know how to do that?

imageCLASS d550 copies too light

When I replace the cartridge, the printer both prints and copies to my satisfaction. However, after a short while the printing is still fine but the copies are extremely light. The only temporary fix I have found is to install a new cartridge, but it...

juliap18 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 1650

Hello.  How do I turn on the option to have a confirmation page print after each fax is completed?  Thank you.

Folding letters does not work on 5550i

Hi,  we own a Canon 5550i. I just want to have a sheet of paper to be folder in the middle. According to my colleague this function is available. We use the "uniflow universal driver" on our print server for all Canon printers. Anyone an idea, what a...

Ylefeah by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 9923

I get the error - An error occurred while communicating with scanner . (-9932) whenever i try to scan, however printer works.  System: I use macOS Sierra - 10.12.1 connected on WifiPrinter: Cannon - MF227 dw  Anyone has a solution for this? Thanks,Va...

Resolved! MF743CDW Envelope Printing = Phantom Misprint and Smudges

1. When I print an envelope using the manual feed, the envelope prints but when it's done the printer thinks there was a misprint and wants to print it again. If I put another envelope in, it keeps repeating. If I choose the paper tray, it prints on ...

Printer trays don't make sense.

I just got a Canon LBP622C, It's all set up, drivers working etc. BUT, The driver says there are TWO trays MPT, and Tray 1.The setup menu on the printer says there are TWO trays, MPT and Tray 1 But when I send something to the printer, regardless of ...

Cannon LBPb22Cdw

Printer ink is smudged when printing. Support is terrible and please fix your automated model recognition. It does not work

image-issue.jpeg
ravi116 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF743Cdw Not printing what I see on Screen

I'm working on a Mac with current software. The program doesn't seem to matter (Pages, PDF's, Calendar...) all have issues printing what I see on screen. It slightly changes the format so the shading within a cell varies in color once it encounters t...

xliver by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

imageClass MF229dw MF scanning tool not working

Hi, I have the combination printer/scanner MF229dw.  The latest driver and MF driver has been re-installed.  This is installed as a network printer. I can print to it.I can scan using the Microsoft Windows scan utility If I try to scan from the scann...

MF741Cdw new and not printing

After I purchased my new MF741Cdw, I set it up and was able to print wirelessly from my computer and my phone. However, I moved the printer being careful not to damage or anything and now it will not print at all.  Prior to moving I did not download ...

emcinnes by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IR 1022a weird problem.

Hello,  for some odd reason, our IR Toolbox requires a PC restart every morning in order for the program to work.   We can launch the program, but the moment you choose one of the options (like PDF), the window doesn't pop up and nothing pretty much ...

Cedrius by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MF733cdw Dots down the left side of the paper

We had a problem with a vertical line and dots down the left side of the paper when printing, copying was fine.  I cleaned the machine and was able to get rid of the line but the dots are still there.  Every inch or so.  Can someone help me resolve t...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements