cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D1650 Printing Checks out of Quickbooks

ADP2019
Apprentice

I have sone every thing I could find online for printing checks from quickbooks. The problem is printing a single check as they are three to a sheet and after two checks are printed I go to load the third into the mulitpurpose tray and can not get it to print correctly. It only prints the name and spelled out sum and all to the right of the paper. Can someone please help me. 

Thank You in Advance.

Ron

3 REPLIES 3

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello ADP2019,

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. What size is the check sheet?
  3. Does the print preview match the layout of the paper as it is fed into the printer?

For a more immediate response, fell free to contact support at 1-800-652-2666.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out over the issue I have on this. Here is the infomration you are requesting...

• Check Sheet Size: 8.5" X 11.0" (full Sheet) / 8.5" x 4.0" (single check size, where issue is)
  • Print Preview: Matches the paper layout as it is fed into the printer

Also when we print the single check, it does not print the entire address field. It does the name only and a partial of the text of the address. Found it also does not bond to the check as when we pull the check from the printer and tap the check the toner falls off the check.

Thank you for your time.

R.G. Coger

Hello ADP2019,

If the single cut sheets are 8.5X4 you will need to try and set a custom size for the check using the steps in the link found HERE. Once you have the custom size set, you can try printing with that size to see if it works.

If the toner does not bond to the check, it does sound like the paper you are using is not designed for laser printing. In this situation, I would suggest trying another check paper that is designed for laser printing, you can also contact our support team at 1-800-652-2666. They would be happy to look into the issue with the layout issue for the single checks and can check if the paper is suitable for use with the printer.

Announcements