Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MF8580CDW cannot scan and copy

The printing function works right. When I I try to scan or copy, it only output a blank page. Any suggestion? By the way, why my post were deleted?

chinut by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Prograf 4000 end of roll stops printing

First time here!  Need to find how to continue or override end of roll stops printing even though there is at least a 18" left  on roll and only 2 inchws left to print. Becomes expensive on a 6 foot print:( Johnbeta

johnbeta by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageRUNNER 9270 -- Inserts from multiple paper trays

Good morning all -- I'm attempting to program a print job -- I have a multiple-page PDF document, and I want to insert sheets from 5 different paper trays. But when I go into program the job, I se the first insert from Tray 1 -- when I set the second...

Scanfront 300 Email Settings

I've got a Canon ScanFront 300 scanner that can scan to email but it requires an SMTP server address to send the mail.  I have tried all methods below:- Authentication Method: (SMTP, POP before SMTP, SMTP (LOGIN), SMTP (PLAIN), SMTP (CRAM-MD5) tried ...

Print color options not showing up for 3330i

Hi there, I am trying to print a lengthy pdf on our office machine (canon 3330i) from a mac (v.10.10.5) over wifi and the printer does not display the color options. Im trying to print a color pdf in b&w on 11x17. When I change printers the color opt...

Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 10.27.42 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 10.28.01 AM.png
raegce by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon LBP312x paper size disable

Canon LBP312xWhy i can not full disable check paper size?If I disable papersize, printer alright check paper size, and make print very slowly. ~4 page/min.On other printer canon custom formats printig ok. How I can fix it? Bcs printer cost = 500$, an...

Resolved! MF227dw beeps but doesn't print certain files

I have a weird problem with a Canon MF227dw. Sometimes certain documents (mostly PDFs) do not print: the printer just beeps as it normally does after finishing printing, but with no other visible actions (e.g., sheets are not fed from the tray, and I...

AndreaC by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Question about my printer

I just recently purchases an image class duplex. Printing was great at first...today I had to print something on the flip side of an already printed item. I tested it to see where the picture should be. Figured it out, great. And so I hit the print f...

LuAnneD by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8080CW > SCANNER PROGRAM NOT ENABLED

MF808CW printer> I am having a problem with the scanner program. I bought printer used from a neighbor and she said it was working OK and I am sure that is true.     The printing program from Computer works OK. The copy program works also. WILL NOT...

napa1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF726Cdw handles paper as two-side when printing one-side

My MF726Cdw prints very slowly bcause it appears that each sheet is handled like two-side printing even though I'm printing one side.  By that I mean the paper starts to come out into the tray, then is sucked back into the machine, and then finally c...

BobN54 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printing canvas on Canon IPF670

Hello, I have a Canon IPF670 and I am printing on Canon Fine Art Water Resistant Canvas for Inkjet.  I am printing directly from Photoshop.  What are the correct media settings for this type of paper? Should I be using a specific media configuration ...

mkabjian by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements