Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot print pdf files

I own a Canon 2550 printer and was able to print pdf files with no problem until I purchased a computer with Windows  8.0 on it (since upgraded to 8.1).  Now I cannot print pdf files, but can print WORD and Excel files.  I have communicated with Cano...

different file name

Hi i have a Maxify MB2150, everytime i copy a document it always saves the file with the same file name or number in this case.If i move the PDF file i have just copied to a folder it always comes up with File already exists do i want to replaace, sk...

bear100 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw does not turn on.

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you can help me.A few weeks ago I bought the Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw printer for my office, the first 2 weeks worked very well, I was surprised with the ease that it prints and scans.Yesterday I arrived at the office...

4.jpeg 1.jpeg 2.jpeg
dAz1337 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF726 Cdw keeps jamming.

A few weeks ago, our business printer started jamming.How it does it is really weird. The paper goes through the rollers, gets to where it sticks out into the tray, and locks up at the bottom of the back of the printer. The paper is basically stretch...

Large Format, iPF785 Scanner Not Scanning Properly

Hello, We seem to be having trouble with our Cannon iPF785 Scanner. So far we've tried restarting the program, along with the PC and also changing the fomat in which the files are saved.It prints just fine, but it will not scan 24"x36" pages.  Once t...

Image Class MF838Dcdw Horizonal Band

Hello There, I have a Image Class MF838Dcdw printer and after being idle it will print about 1/2 inch horizontal black band on the paper.  It does't matter if the paper is coming from the tray, paper feeder, or the bed.  If the machine is idle and th...

HearHear by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Class D1520

Just bought this printer and hooked it and downloaded the drivers etc.  Tried to print and get the error message no paper in tray.  The tray is full of paper.  Do I need to box it up and ship it back?

Goose97r by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon iR-ADV C5500i Fiery Feature Issues with OSX Mojave

Hey all, I am here looking to see if you guys know of any workaround or fixes to this issue. The issue involves not being able to print single-sided and Fiery features not being displayed when printing from any of the native OSX apps - Keynote, Pages...

MF212w high-pitched squeal

Hello, We've got a Canon MF212w that we've been using the past 18 months or so in our office, and it's recently started giving a high-pitched squeal while running. I've uploaded a video of the noise:https://youtu.be/y6wepDoxnfg We've swapped out tone...

Resolved! toner density not changing

I have a new MF733Cdw, and I have been trying to darken printed text. I've tried changing the toner density from the printer's control panel, Windows' printer settings (Windows 10), the Canon Remote UI, and within individual applications (Microsoft W...

msiegall by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fax settings for sending only

My machine is ImageClass MF236nI do not want to receive faxes on it - I use eFax to receive faxes on my email.   But I do want to send faxes. The telephone line I connect to the printer to send faxes is the same line that I use for regular telephone ...

zayde by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements