Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Correct driver to use?

I have four printers listed in Windows for my Maxify MB2320. Canon MB2300 seriesCanon MB2300 series FAX (Copy 1)Canon MB2300 series PrinterCanon MB2300 series Printer XPS (Copy 1)First, is there duplication here?  When I right-click and select printe...

iR-ADV 4535 III Printing Issue

Hi, iR-ADV 4535 III I'm facing the Print out issue on iR-ADV 4535 III. I can't able to get print when i'm useing the default Windows 10 Apps like Photo viewer, and edge browser for PDF. recently we changed the printer auhonticataion mode from ULM to ...

Maxify MB2320 Cannot Install Driver & Software Package

Every time I run the Driver & Software Package file (downloaded from Canon) I get the following:  Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. Printer connected via ethernet. Network fully functional. All help is appreciated. For future searchers...Information Acquisition ...

Canon1.JPG

MF741Cdw ADF Manual Duplex Scanning (MF Scan Utility)

Hi, I have checked instructions and everywhere on the web but I cannot find any directions on how to scan manually 2 sides of a paper. On my previous canon printer AIO MX472, I could select "Document (ADF manual duplex)" to manually scan 2 sides of a...

cedgex by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon maxify 5170 cannot connect to mail server error

Hi, I have setup the mail server using the remote UI from my pc and tested the mail server connection to be successful on my web browser. I am using gmail as my mail server. However, when I try to scan document to email it from device directly, it th...

Cyt41 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

MF644Cdw Windows Color Management

I no longer have the ability to do color management on this printer.  There is no options in any of the drivers I have tried. https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART170026&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1596363448214 Accordi...

Canon M643cdw Problems with scan to pc

Hi guys,First of All - sorry for my english, I am not a native speaker (I am from Austria). But I found this community while search Ing for a solution for my scan-problemOK here we go:I configurated my new multifunctional printer as it is described i...

Toner warning

I have a MF644CW, the toner came with the printer, it has 30% left.  I was curious to open the printer and double-check the correct model to order tonner. However, the printer said it is a counterfeit product which is absolutely untrue. Could you ple...

Resolved! Not printing black

My MB5020 won't print black. My cartridges are relatively full, and I've cleaned, deep cleaned, calibrated, etc. I registered glossy paper and used plain, per the suggestions of users of other canon printers. Nothing works.Now that I'm working from h...

rljablon by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements