Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

macbook pro wont recognize imageclass driver

I recently got a used imageclass MF632.  I am trying to use it on my Macbook Pro running Yosemite.  (10.10.5)I have downloaded and installed the driver umpteen times,  but the print dialogue box does not sho any printer, Preferences does not show a p...

MF620C - large areas not printing

I'm having issues printing with my MF620C printer. When I print a page, a large swath of the page isn't printing to the paper, leaving a large white area on the page. I have tried cleaning the fixing assembly and ITB from the menu but still have same...

kaheiden by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF8500C print job disappearing

Hi,I'm currently using the MF8500C all-in-one printer in our office and never had problems printing wireless until today. Everytime I send out a print job, it will reflect in the job queue for a split second before the printer beeps to indicate job d...

Reconfiguring the fax

When I originally configured the fax settings for my MF743Cdw, I unfortunately configured it as if we don't have an answering machine. Now I need to change that setting but when I touch the FAX icon on the screen there are no options to reconfigure t...

kenelder by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan to email with Office 365

I have a client with an iR-ADV C2030 who just migrated to Office 365 and no longer have an Exchange server. I'm trying to get scan to email working again (it was setup previously via their old Exchange server) and I was able to get it working by sett...

MF644CDW Scanning paper feeder crumpling source paper

When the paper feeder pulls in the paper to scan, it does not pull the paper in properly..   instead of going in flat and smoothly, the paper slightly lifts on the sides, folding the paper slightly upward and towards the centre... the result is a ske...

noorezk by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Warranty Exchange replacement

I received my new Maxify MB2720 through the Warranty Exchange program from Canon.  What do I do with the broken printer?  Do I need to return it or just dispose of it?

Canon MB2720 Black Half Missing

My Canon MB2720 is printing only half the black.  See the alignment page below. Tried to clean the timing strip as suggested by another post but the problem persists.  In that thread, same issue was experienced by another user. His alignment printou...

20200919_150433.jpg
DKops by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon IPF8300S Catalina

Será que quis dizer: Quando mando imprimir no Mac Os x Catalina para IPF8300S de rede o documento faz o spooling e depois desaparece não chega a impressora. Ajuda por favor  When I print on the MacOsx Catalina for network IPF8300S the document is ...

RCCFERRO by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements