EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5D mk3 shutter release problem

Hi Guys, Today I've had a small issue where my shutter release button became unresponsive. It would meter under half-press but would not release the shutter (AF back focus and camera is set to force shoot if AF is unattainable). At the same time I no...

Resolved! Adjusting Tamron 150-600 G2 for the Canon 90D?

I purchased the Tamron 150-600 G2 lens and the new Canon 90D camera.  Am having fun getting to know this equipment.  The Tamron lens came packaged with the Tap-in Console.  I checked to be sure firmware is up to date on the lens, but are there any ad...

jjanis by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon EOS 7D Driver Compatibility w/ Mac

Hello! New to the forum and new to photography and filmmaking. I was trying to find a high-quality camera that was a few years old yet still relevant technology-wise for a beginner like and am satisfied with how everything looks. But I am not sure it...

JTmagee by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LOST CAMERA

Hi, my name is Amed Mendez. Yesterday I lost my camera in Manhattan NY, it is an EOS 6D II. Is there any way to locate it?

.CR3 on IPad?

Is it still the case that the Photos app on iPad Pro (latest iPadOS) can’t import CR3 files? I just tried this with a card reader and it said it was importing, but I got a white expanse. Reconfirmed that .CR2 imports just fine from the card reader. T...

Davoud by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade my canon T6?

I would like some input on what I should upgrade to from a Canon t6. I've had it for about a year and it is a great entry level camera that helped me learn a lot. Now, I think it may be holding me back though. I mostly photograph a wide variety of wi...

Jared16 by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

T7i with 2.2x telephoto

When I put the Commander 2.2X telephoto lens on my 18-55mm lens, it has a black ring around the picture like looking through a paper towel cardboard tube. When I zoom in, it does go way out to the border, but is still a hazy circle around edges of pi...

6D Mark II GPS Stopped

Hi my 6D Mark II was purchased new 6 months ago. I selected this model for the GPS capacity. The GPS has been working well, i usually shoot on the mode which enables GPS to be recorded only while shooting, to preserve battery. The Disable GPS when th...

OzTog by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

T5 DSLR Camera Flash Not Working

I recently discovered that the flash on my device isn't working. Every time I attempt to use it I receive the following message:Error 05: The built in flash could not be raised. Turn the camera off and on again. If anyone has any suggestions on how t...

chas3m3 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Soccer recommendations

Hi everyone. I have been having issues and recently had 60D repaired. I purchased a new canon 70-200 F4 IS USM and tried it for the first time today. I have purchased the 90D due to the issues on the 60D but has not arrived due to it being on backord...

bertotr by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Live View Setup

Hi, when I connect my EOS to a TV with Live View it has a bunch of the camera settings on the screen.  I would like to make this disappear so I only see the scenary.  Is it possible to do this?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements