EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon 5D Mark III “busy” error?

Hello - new to the forums. I’ve been having an issue with my 5D Mark III camera recently when shooting events. When I shoot continuously, after about 10-14 shots, my camera will say “Busy” & not let me shoot anymore for about 5-10 seconds. And if I c...

troywach by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Battery Life

I just bought a Rebel SL2 two weeks ago. I am realizing now my battery on display screen only has two bars even though I know the battery was fully charged based from the green light that was showing from my charger. Can someone explain to me why thi...

erowe16 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 1300D Microphone

Hi! New to this forum! Could someone let me know if it is possible to use a microphone with my EOS 1300D in any way shape or form?Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

my Q button won't go to quick menu on SL2

Hi i always had the "Q" button go to the quickmenu but all of a sudden it started going to other menus. It was on a flash menu now it's going to the main menu, how do I get it to go back to the quick menu again when I press it? 

bobsy by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iMac doesn't recognize 6D via USB connection

Hello! I am trying to connect my 6D to the Reikan FoCal software (calibration software) and i am required to connect my camera to the computer via USB. I am getting a message saying that no camera has been detected. I notice that the camera is not sh...

jreyna by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Mkii shutter availability ?

The shutter for one of my 5D bodies seems to have gone. Interestingly, it still sounds ok, but I get the 'No Image' on the display screen and there's no picture recorded on the card! I've been told today by a camera technician that Canon no longer su...

TrevorDK by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Blown out pictures

I have a canon 4ti. When it is in auto mode or any other mode the pictures are over exposed. In the other modes I have to adjust the to have it under exposed by 2 or 3 stops. Any suggestions on how to fix it? I have cleared all the functions.

rql49 by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Card cannot be accessed

Hello, my camera is canon eos 60D. i took some pics....after 2 days when i wanted to look pics.there is written: " Card cannot be accessed.Reinsert/ change the  card or format card with camera " can i rescue the pics in card no way ? please help

Canon EOS 5D mark iv Wifi issues

Hi, I have Rec. separately set on my 5D mark iv and my CF card is set to record RAW files and the SD card to record small JPEG files.  With WiFi off, this seems to perform as I would expect.  As soon as I enable WiFi, I can get a preview of each shot...

Help with images from T3i

When I take pictures with the T3i Rebel, on the view screen the image looks fine.  However when I open the photo in Windows 10 or Lightroom, it is completly unusable.  I have attached an image of what it looks like after opening it in LR.  Any help w...

Canon.PNG
mbender by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

1DX ii - File Corruption

Hey guys been shooting a lot with my 1dx as of late and when i shoot videos over roughly 3 mins long on my CFast 2.0 card i cant pull the file off my camera.Can play it back on my camera but cant drag it offIm not using a CFast reader just cable stra...

jackpyp by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 1DX Mark II - Movie Rec Size issue

Hi everyone, I recently purchased a 1DX Mark II, and I noticed I cannot access 120 FPS rec format in the high frame rate menu, I also lack several recording size options. I bought the Sandisk brands Compact flash and Cfast 2.0 and I was wondering if ...

cf.jpg 100fps.jpg Movie rec size.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements