EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! 2 clicks needed

Hi,I hav a 6DMII from last December, and I get a new issue: I have now to click 2 times to take a picture (1st time: it starts, 2nd time: shutter noise). I'm absolutely not in bulb mode, though.I may have changed some settings unintentionnally, but I...

settings 6D.jpg

Help! Recording Stopped Alert?

I keep doing this... I'm using my M50 to record myself drawing. I turn the camera on, start recording, and then x minutes later I look up and notice that the camera has stopped recording because my memory card is full. The only thing is... there is n...

SammyG by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

External Mic Selection - No Mic Port

I currently own an EOS Rebel T3 (NOT T3i) and want to run with an external microphone. The body does not have a jack for an external mic, so I'm not quite sure what to do. Are there any microphones that have a built-in sd slot so it can record its ow...

Battery Problem

I bought a refurb 80D from Canon.  It came with a Canon LP-E6N battery and Canon charger.  About (1) one year later, the battery shows a green light when placed on the charger but shows "dead" when installed in the camera.  That is, the camera will n...

Lilmoose by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Going from an R to a R5: Remote Switch Question

I will move from an R to the new R5 once the R5 is readily available.    I have a remote switch RS-60E3 with a plug that looks like a 1/8" stereo plug that fits into the EOS R. For the EOS R5, it looks like it will take a three pin plug.   Ugggh, do ...

cogent by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade recommandation from EOS 7D

Hello, I'm faily new to the DSLR world. I got an used EOS 7D with an used EF-S 18-135mm lens. I've been using it while traveling/hiking for landscapes and portrait pictures. It is a pretty heavy camera and caryring it all day is tiring. I'm looking t...

Resolved! EOS 1Dx Mark II straight blue lines on images

I'm experiencing a straight blue line about 10 pixels wide running across the image at around the first third. It seems the artifact happens when shooting in low light conditions with longer exposure. Anybody else with this problem or any clue how to...

_A8I3377.jpg
Gerbes by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R problems positioning AF point

I've had the EOS R for two weeks and am finding positioning the AF point to be quirky/unreliable/annoying.  I have Touch & drag AF set to Enable, Relative, Right. 1. Positioning the AF point with the EVF and Touch & Drag, then lowering the camera cau...

kg415 by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting camera to iPhone 11

I recently purchased a canon 6D Mark II.  According to other reading I have done, because my smart phone is NFS equipped, all I should have to do is touch my phone to the camera and automatically be connected and ready to download.  But this is not t...

Canon EOS Ra - Red halos on bright stars

I am new to this forum, but a long-time Canon user. I am writing with what looks like a design defect in my new Canon EOS Ra. The issue is that the camera itself seems to be creating red concentric rings on bright stars. I have found evidence of this...

Ra.jpg 5D.jpg

Camera won't focus

I bought my first DSLR camera just a couple of weeks ago, it's a Canon EOS 1200D. Yesterday I was fiddling around with some of the settings to see what they did, and now the camera won't focus at all.  The lens is the standard 18 - 55mm lens that cam...

Resolved! Canon 5D Mark II - if you owned

Hi!The local camera shop has a used 5D Mark II. I currently have a Canon SL1 and was looking to upgrade.I had been considering the Rebel T8i and the Canon RP (mirrorless full-frame). I looked at the specs for the 5D II and they seem fine even though ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements