EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5DS R - Replay button frequently fails to work

I don't get an error message - just a blank screen when I press the "Replay" button to display my last photo.  Sometimes it will display an older photo than the most recent, but usually it's just a black screen.  I've tried turning the camera off and...

heffa by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel 3Ti auto setting under exposure issue

Guessing the camera has got an issue, but thought I'd ask if anyone had any issues. Yeah, I know, auto mode (green box) is something to get out of, but sometimes, I like to just be able to point it and get the picture without having to have too much ...

sp20 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! AEB + Mirror Lockup with a 5Dsr

Is it possible to configure a 5Dsr to use mirror lockup and AEB simultaneously? The behavior I want is: 1. Press shutter release button.2. Mirror is raised.3. After the interval selected in mirror lockup the requested number of AEB exposures are made...

Bazsl by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! WHAT USED MODEL OF EOS IS WORTH FIXING ??

I have learned my T3i which is having some funny quirks is not worth fixing ???   What used model of eos would be worth fixing ???  I am going from film to digital and want to have a new LOVE to get to learn on are the controls etc the same at all be...

monradon by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Focus problem on 5Dmk111

I'm new on the community, I wonder if anybody has any ideas on my problem I have my camera set up for Back Button focus which works fine, but if I let the wife use it I always set it to A+ on top dial so its easier for her as its all on shutter butto...

ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CUSTOM WHITE BALANCE

Hey guys.I have a doubt about custom white balance when recording.I have a Canon T6i.I am aware on how to:. take a shot of a gray or white card (or paper)... set the camera custom white balance (based on this photo).My questions are:1) Should I photo...

beatman by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Focus Stacking

Hello All,Currently I am tanking macro/micro snapshots of gastropods using the EOS 7D Mark II software (attached image). I wonder if anyone can assist me to take automated snapshots using a timer or so instead of manually doing so.Best regards,Arafat...

Canon EOS 7D Amrk II.jpg

Setup menus EOS 5D MKIII DISAPPEAR

My camera was working well and on the other day I can only access basic (A mode) menuson the other modes not appears on LCD, or I can access the card.Did anyone has a clue to that?To reset to factory settings I need the other pages so I’m stuck with ...

Luisfbc by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

touch screen not working

5D Mk4, had the camera serviced for year end and now the touch screen doesn't work. I put it back to factory settings and still nothing. Any suggestions what to do?

Kay4 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel t3, no longer turns on.

Hello! We have tried: New batteries and new, formatted/reformatted memory cards. From what I can see all switches appear to be working. Your thoughts? Suggestions? The closest camera repair shop is an hour or so away, so we are really hoping for a so...

Issues with 5D Mark 4

Having serious issues with noise and sharpness above ISO 320 and have since purchases. Canon techs have had it for a month and claim it's fine. Mark 2 body has no issues with the same lenses. ANY creative solutions appreciated or it mnay have to be r...

Auto focusing issues in my EOS 6D

Hi Everyone, got the 6d a week ago. Fantastic camera. One issue though is the autofucusing. Im using a Tamron 24-70 and at times (way too often!) the camera refuses to focus at all. I'm using center point focusing btw. Most of my photography is "stre...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements