EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote Control

I'm having a hard time putting my camera in remote control mode I have a Canon eos rebel t6. Can someone walk me through it?  

bbb222 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS Rebel T5 settings

I use my camera to shoot a lot of my sons football games and started out using the sports mode and I did get some good shots but when it came to the important one my pictures are blurry and out of focus. I have researched and tried other settings and...

Raelene1 by Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Concert photography help

Ive just recently gotten into concert photography and my first lens was a nifty fifty because Im usually up close. I brought my camera with me this weekend to try from far away, but ill let the picture explain itself. But what am I doing wrong or is ...

cropped.jpg 132A1285-4.jpg

Resolved! Cannot format my sd card Canon Rebel sL1

I need help. I have a brand new ScanDisk ULTRA 64 GB sd card. I have looked up many forums and YouTube videos and tried everything but still get the message "Cannot format; change card". Please does anyone have any tips or tricks? Do I need to get a ...

JJCamille by Contributor
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Location information with EOS M10

I have been trying to send location information to my new EOS M10 using the Camera Connect app on my Samsung Galaxy but get an error along the lines "not available for this camera". I would appreciate feedback - hopefully this this is not a limitatio...

M50 combines video files??

After returning from a long hike, I noticed that my SD card had several individual files that were made up of seperate video segments that were hours apart.  Is the camera combining files?  Each segment  was seperated by a audible shutter wav and a m...

80D wi fi functions missing

When I attempt to link my 80D to my new iphone 11, I take the same steps as I did in my old phone, which worked just fine. Now, there are two issues, when I attempt to log into the Canon wifi, it asks for a password, the encryption is only 3 letters ...

Picture Styles

I don't understand Picture Styles.  The contrast, saturation, and color are all 0, all styles.  But the sharpness settings change from one style to another.   I read that Standard has more sharpening than Faithful, 3 and 0 respectively.  This makes s...

AaronD by Enthusiast
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Manual Shutter Speed Not Working

My Rebel t3 has just recently begun to "override" my manual shutter speed settings.  For instance, I was shooting outdoors at 1/250 with ISO's ranging from 100-400.  Most of the pictures came out horrible, and I realized after downloading into Lightr...

myszgolf by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

80D Turns on and Off when Body is Pressed

Hi everyone,This seems like an odd one, as I’ve seen no one else come across the same issue.When I hold my 80D and firmly press my right thumb on the grip (left of the memory card slot), the camera turns on and off. It’s like a wire disconnects and t...

erol86 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

70D remote trigger

Hi all,I am new to this forum but have had canons for some time and just beginning to developed my skills in the use of off camera flashes etc.I have purchased a budget set of portable flash units and using the built in flash as a trigger the externa...

Prenno147 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for an upgrade from a T5

Heyo! I got a canon t5 refurbished a few years ago and I’ve gotten to the point where it just is not performing to my standards. It produces a lot of noise when in low light which is hard for photographing concerts or sports. I use a 70-200mm 4:5.6 w...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements