EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

70D still overheating, even after repair.

My 70D, which I've had since 2014, recently died during a video shoot; the screen froze, and it wouldn't turn off. I had to take the battery out, which turned it off, but it never came back on, even when trying other batteries. It had the start of th...

Many Flash Questions for Rebel SL3

I'm pretty new to flash photography, so I'm looking into speedlites, triggers and the like but I have so many questions with no articles to answer them. Does anyone know what specific canon speedlites I can use on the SL3? (I'm looking at the 550EX a...

Ches05 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

R5/R6 focus trouble during video

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone have trouble with focusing during video mode using R5/R6. I have an R6 and not much of an video person but tested it out after watching a review by Potato Jet. My R6 did struggles about 25-30% of time, slow to focus ...

Sudden Card Error

I received a sudden card error on my 7D.  I can't read the card on my card reader either.  I thought it was an issue with the card so I purchased another card.  The camera continues to show card error on a brand new card.  I'm afraid to try any of my...

Rauscher by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Couple of questions for R5 owners!

Hi gang, I recently received my R5 and am working out the kinks of moving from my 7Dii. Just had a couple of questions I was hoping the community could help me with!Is it possible for the camera to out resolve the lens that are on it? I’m using a ver...

Question regarding EOS R wifi

Quick question - Does the EOS R wifi function and/or the Canon smartphone app allow me to transfer images based on whether the pictures are protected and/or rated?I like to 'tag' my images by protecting and/or rating them as I shoot them during an ev...

Thoughts on an EOS Rebel T7 for a beginner?

I’ve been interested in photography for a while now but have never owned a “nice” camera before. I’ve been doing some browsing the past few months after being a second shooter for a friend at an event. I’ve been having trouble figuring out whether th...

Canon EOS M adapter problems.

Hey guys, so a while ago i bought a cheap ebay eosm to ef adapter. I used it for a while and now when I try and screw it on to my canon it just gets stiff halfway trough and wont click on to the camera. The adapter is from "Jintu Photo".

Canon EOS RP High Speed Sync

Hi new owner of a Canon EOS RP. Recently upgraded from a Canon 6D. I've been researching and testing out hss on the RP. Although, post firmware version, top banding has been fixed but I still see striped banding across the image at shutter speeds 1/1...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements