EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon 500D Autofocus - Tech Help Needed!

Hiya, got a bit of a strange one. I've been trying to diagnose what is going on but I'm struggling! So my autofocus seems to be incorrectly operating and fully extending and retracting the focus ring constantly. I have a Canon 500D that is probably a...

autofucus not working

hi,i have a eos 550D with a 18-55 is stm lens, version 2. i tried every setting on the camera but it seems that the autofocus it just does not work in video modeit's all set to auto, the lens, in settings is set to face follow and so on. so i can pre...

Resolved! LiveView Focus Point

I just upgraded from the 5dMark II to the Mark IV.  On the old camera I could move the square focus spot around in the frame and that would then also expose for that spot.  On the Mark IV it doesn't appear that I can do that and the manual says that ...

Canon rebel t6

So I just got my camera for Christmas I’ve had no problems with it until yesterday when I was changing out my Len’s and now every time I go to Focus it tells me that it’s busy and I also have What looks like a haze when I look through the viewfinder ...

Nawnie by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon T50

I got a Canon T50 35mm in a garage sale for a few dollars, batteries are in and i'm wondering what is the iso for a color film that i should get for it and the same for black and white. I have read some part of the user manual but because i'm using E...

Do all non-Canon lens need caliberation?

Hi!I purchased a Sigma 17-50 F/2.8 lens for my Canon SL1.When I had demo'd the images seemed sharp, at least at F8.Does the lens need caliberation? I have read of this online and it seems a bit much for me to do myself if needed (AKA: I would prefer ...

Resolved! Canon M6 Mark ii - Cannot take photo or video

As the title states, I just got my very own M6 Mark ii the other day. It turns on, reads that there’s a card and registers that there is a full battery in place. However I can’t take any photos or video!The challenge is that because it’s such a new c...

Aj94 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon SL2 Microphone - External

I have a brand new SL2. I am trying to setup an external lapel microphone. When I do that, my screen shows three ahlf circles, theicon of a mic, and the word "off" next to it. I cannot seem to get to microphone settings. What am I doing wrong? Thanks...

Thoughts on Canon EOS Rebel T6

Hello guys, I'm looking into buying my first profesional camera and I found this one. I don't have a big budget so I think it might be a good option. Have you used it? Is it good for beginner's photography? I would really appreciate any comment. I'll...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements