EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel T6i Won't Output 1080

Hello all. I'm a streamer and trying to use my T6i as a souped up webcam. I bought an Elgato Camlink, and am able to capture via HDMI. The video however does not come through at 1080 but at like 640. I have the Video size in Cam set to 1080, as well ...

Camera locks up, recording message

I just bought a T6s and have a strange problem (I hope it's a simple answer!). I can take one picture and then it locks up and I cannot take another. The message on the LCD monitor is "Recording..." "Remaining images: 1" with the continuously circlin...

deborah1 by Apprentice
  • 30 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Question on Canon Rebel SL3 Optical Viewfinder

I reciently purchased my Canon Rebel SL3 and have been having great results. I'm quite the amature and I'm also 61 years old and usually forget what I've learned the next time I go use it and have to read up on it again. Anyway I could have sworn I w...

Barnon by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Upgrading dilemma-Rebel t3i to EOS 90d or RP

HI. I currently own a Canon Rebel t3i and I want to upgrade. My lenses are all EF-S. I would love to upgrade to the new Canon EOS-RP but I can't afford new glass. I know I can get the adapters that allow the EF-S lenses to fit on the FF body, but I u...

peteck18 by Contributor
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

M50 touch screen not responding

i just bought a brand new canon M50. the touch screen was only fuctioning properly when i turned on the camera for the first time, while trying to set the time. At the bottom left side of the screen when i shoot smth seems it has been turned off, how...

pasxalis by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mark iv turns off after few seconds

I bought a brand new 5DM4 from Canon online about a week ago. Getting used to all the controls and going through the menu, the camera is turning off after a few seconds. I have a Canon battery in it and the display shows two bars. Looking at the manu...

Resolved! Cannot playback image

I have had the Rebel T7i for about a month bought it brand new. When attempting to look through images on the sd card from the camera I get the message "cannot playback image" with a tile size image. When attempting to transfer to a computer the full...

campok22 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

1D Mark II N doesn't power on

Hey,I have a problem with my 1D Mark II N.Can you help me please?The camera doesn't power on.The original Canon NP-E3 battery seems to be dead. I tested it also with a voltmeter - it seems to be dead.So I bought a new battery - but an off-brand (not ...

forcanon by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements