EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5Dm4 Scene intelligent auto sharpness

hi everyone. I have discovered that I get much sharper pictures when using seen intelligent auto. I’ve set my camera up on a tripod in M and used the exact same Aperture, shutter speed and ISO as SIA used and yet my pics are softer. I do not understa...

GWagner by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

80D - Busy - please wait.......

Hello, I am getting this message when ever i take more than 3 photos, and when taking more than 5 images i have to wait for appx 15 seconds, before every image is saved, and then i can see the photos. Usually on EOS cameras, you can view the images i...

janh by Apprentice
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R with Shure VP83F mic

I recently purchase the Shure VP83F shotgun mic to use with my EOS R. The VP83F can also record to an internal microSD card at a higher resolution than the EOS R's preamp (the camera records at 16-bit 48 KHz and the VP83F records to its microSD card ...

greggp by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 80d

Is it possible to run canon 80d entirely off camera? I have to neewer speed lights and neewer transmitter and reciever but they wont fire in manual. I have been using one light attached to shoe as master and secondary firing as slave but I'm limited ...

Resolved! Two pointers on lightmeter

Hi all, I'm a new 90d user, and sometimes I'm seeing that in M mode when I'm adjusting my lightmeter I see two pointers. I am NOT autobracketing. Why would this happen? Thanks!

peteck18 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 7D Mark II with EF 400mm 5.6/L image issues

Please forgive me if this issue has already been addressed.  In using the search tool, I didn't see this particular problem addressed, but I might have missed it.For the past 6 months, I've been using a 6D combined with an EF 400mm 5.6/L for shooting...

Resolved! 40D to 90D

Hi, I have a 40D and have hardly used it all these years since it does not take video. It looks like a 90D would be a good replacement but I had a few questions. Will my current lens (Canon 18-55 AF Stabilzer - got it with the camera years ago) still...

Canon EOS M6 - Custom Settings

I'm new here, and am looking for some help.  I just bought a new EOS M6 and Im having trouble with the custom settings.  Whenever I set custom functions for some of the buttons and dials, the camera "forgets" my custom settings when I remove the batt...

Canonm6 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lack of ECSF in M6 ii

I was looking at the M6 mark ii as a potential future camera for me (currently have a M50) but read some reports about the lack of the electronic curtain shutter first being an issue, causing softer images at certain shutter speeds when using the mec...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements