EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R3 - I Might Actually Consider This

Canon,Finally, you may have actually produced a mirrorless camera I would consider owning. The intial tests are impressive.  Removing the 30 min recording limit awesome! Not to mention that the device doesn't catch fire.    While I doubt I'd ever use...

Resolved! Cannot Get EOS 1DX Firmware to Update

Happy New Year!  Tonight I tried to update the firmware on my 1DX from firmware 1.1.4 to the newest updated firmware. I know, it's been a while since I updated teh firmware.  I am positive that I followed teh correct steps & my battery was fully char...

AmyLR by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 800D WiFi extremely slow

I have a Canon 800D with WiFi functionality and installed EOS Utlity. It finds and connects my camera fine, but when I want to transfer images they transfer extremely slow (+- 5 minutes for 1 photo). When I do a speedtest with my phone (also WiFi) it...

Chillax by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

EOS Rebel SL2 Stock flash

My normal pop up flash is firing before I take a photo in auto and manual tried resetting all setting back to stock and didn’t help hopefully someone on here has had this issue and knows how to fix 

Resolved! Canon CPS Inventory Reduced

Has anyone else had their CPS equipment inventory drastically reduced by Canon, resulting in no longer qualifying for the existing membership level?  All of a sudden, my inventory seems backdated by years, only showing less than half of the points I ...

Remote shutter control for Rebel T3

Hi,I'm planning on using my T3 coupled to a 1000mm telephoto lens to capture the total solar eclipse this summer.But I don't want to spend the precious moments of totality fiddling with my camera. In fact, I don't want to even TOUCH the camera.I've f...

AUricle by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Focus zone is stuck in the top left

I was taking photos this evening and the camera was working great and has been great since I purchased it a few months ago. Then I noticed the focus point is stuck in the top left even when there is a person in front of the camera. No matter what I d...

6d mark ii live view image reversed.

Wondering if someone could help me I’m having an issue where the image is mirrored when using live view when the flip screen is in the normal position but if I record footage and play it back in camera it corrects the orientation. Hoping someone has ...

EOS Rebel T7 Photos come out with a warm tint

Hello. I have recently bought the Canon EOS Rebel T7. Whenever I take pictures under artificial lighting, the pictures come out with a warm tint and is a bit grainy. It does not look like anything that you would see through your eyes, but a more satu...

Aliise by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS RP Bag for Body Only

So, not to show my age or anything - but recently upgraded from EOS ELAN (yes, Elan) to RP - and I need to purchase a body only camera bag so I can toss the RP into my travel backpack.Any recommendations on a body only bag would be greatly appreciate...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements