EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Webcam will not recognize hdmi input

Trying to record video to computer. T3i, windows 10, trying to go from the mini hdmi on the camera to the hdmi on the laptop. EOS webcam utility works with usb connection from the camera, but the quality sucks. A different device works through HDMI t...

mobydick by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

T8i strange glow on pics

I'm having a strange green/purple glow on my pictures sometimes with my brand new T8i. I happens on one of them, but not the other one, so I'm thinking something may be wrong with the one that keeps doing it. It seems to only do it on wide angle phot...

glow.JPG
msnivens by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Intervalometer

Hi all thanx 4 addI have simple questionI have intervalometer from amazon... All settings easy but when i set for example 10pics... All works in time remote intervalometer but intervalometer not shuting off camera after every exposure shot... Keeping...

Noise

Hi everyone, I just got the Canon RP and I love it. But I got a lot of noise even if I put low ISO... The RP should be useful in dark area but when I look at it on my MacBook Pro it’s very ugly...????Thank you

SL2 - No Beep On Focus

Hello, I've had my SL2 for 2 years now and while I was looking through the manual last week I discovered that it was supposed to beep when focus was achieved. My SL2 has never done this. The Beep is Enabled in the settings menu.It does beep at other ...

PXL_20211104_221533312.jpg
wchettel by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 5DMK4 dual card write question

Setting up the camera to write to both cards concurrently was pretty straightforward.  After both identically-sized cards are formatted, I'd strongly prefer RAW files go to the SD card and the JPGs do to the CF card.  Is there a way to reverse that b...

Neewer TT560 Speedlight

I have a Canon 1200D and I just tried to use the Neewer tt560 speedlight (which works with an older canon of mine). I keep getting the message "Menu not available. flash is off or unsupported, or an accessory is attached." in the External flash setti...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements