EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timelapse in R3

How can i record Timelapse in Canon eos R3 under movie mode? I couldnt find the timelapse the option after disabling the Canon LOG-3 in movie mode?

Karn1918 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! CF and CFexpress cards

Anyone have a reputable source of discounted high-quality, dependable CF and CFexpress cards?  Seems like the prices are skyrocketing faster and at higher rates than gasoline in San Francisco.

LP-E6N longevity

Most manufacturers of devices made that utilize lithium/lithium-ion batteries suggest that batteries remain in their charger for longevity, or to leave the device plugged into an AC source. What about Canon’s LP-E6N? Should I leave them in the charge...

Tips plz!

I want to shoot sports photos for people and I have those opportunities but I don't have an auto focus lense. What setting can I use to take great photos with that lense?

Bl7 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery Info 7Dii

Hi All! I have the Canon 7D Mark 2 and I was out shooting at a local lake when I noticed my battery warning was flasing in the top display window. So I checked the Battery Info from the menu and it showed 8% remaining. I thought that was strange beca...

Isac by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Loading pics onto laptop

Hello. New here and hoping to get advice leading to solution? Have 5D MarkII and for first time my MacBook is unable to see either my camera or card reader. Have tried two different cards. I can see pics on camera, but somehow my MacBook is now not s...

Sample1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SD Card Full

Hello everyone!I use 32 GB SD card for my Canon EOS R after taking 67 pictures it is saying "Card Full". And the images i save are in RAW type. i have heard that a 32 GB should store a min of 1000 images.Any insight will be helpful please!Thanks!Sure...

Canon EOS Rebel T7 Blurry Photos

I just started with this camera. When I take photos, they look fine. But, when I transfer them to my phone, Samsung Galaxy 10s+, they look blurry. So, after I first encountered this problem I switched the camera to raw. I took more photos and transfe...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements