EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5d Mark IV Overexposure

I have two 5d Mark IVs and recently both of them have been over exposing images while shooting in Live Mode and through the View Finder. I'm shooting in manual mode and the settings stay exactly the same. I recently introduced the Profoto B10x lights...

Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 10.02.07 PM.png IMG_0103.jpg IMG_0104.jpg

Resolved! Glare on all pictures

 I have a EOS 70D camera and all the sudden, all my pictures started to have the same type of box like glare. I had taken 200+ pictures prior to this happening on the day it started to occur. No matter what I do I still get this odd glare. This pictu...

Screenshot_20220515-191636_Gallery.jpg

Rebel XTI upgrade and re-use of lens

I am looking to upgrade from a Canon Rebel xTi camera to a newer mirrorless camera. Looking for two things: 1. advice on a new, similar, beginner camera (that high school students could use) AND 2. will the EF-s 18-55 mm lens that I already own work ...

Camera won't open

Hello. I would like to ask what could be the problem of my canon camera eos kiss X5. It won't open whenever memory card is put in. Though it opens/works when there is no memory card inserted.

Rararara by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon R5, AF Method, Eye Detection

I am new to the Canon R5 and I am encountering the following issue with "Eye Detection" under AF settings: "Not Available because of associated function's setting." What specific "ASSOCIATED FUNCTION'S SETTINGS" would interfere with using eye detecti...

Sporadic problem with shutter on the R6

I've been having a problem recently with the R6.  On occasion, I press the shutter button to take a photo and the shutter fails to work.  It has failed when using AF and also using MF.  It's failed with my Canon 100-400mm and with my Tamron wide-angl...

Sborg by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

If not Sports mode???

Didn't want to add to another thread. It was stated that pros don't use the Sports mode which turns the camera into a P&S. What is recommended for taking action shots at a sports event? I have grandkids in baseball and track & field which has lots of...

EOS 1500 D with EOS Webcam Utility

Hello Community,I have a Canon EOS 1500D, and I want to use it as a webcam. As Canon's website says that with the web utility, I can use it as a webcam but I am facing problem.When I connect USB with the camera and then with my MAC, it does nothing. ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements