EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon EOS R5 magenta dots on my images

Hello.I purchased a new Canon EOS R5 in February 2022 couple months ago I've noticed magenta dots in my images they appear randomly in different sizes when I zoom in Photoshop. Is this a sensor cleaner issue? They don look like pixels, have more orga...

PXL_20221013_021456358.jpg PXL_20221013_021456358.jpg

Resolved! Rebel SL3 Outboard Mic Issues

I teach a high school Media Tech class. I have ten SL3's. I'm having some issues with plugging in hard-wired lavalier mics. I'm using Sony ECM-44B lav mics with XLR to TRS 3.5mm adapters. The mics work fine in our camcorders with XLR inputs. As far a...

davemac by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EXIF with photos?

I have noticed that some photos in Share Your Photos has the EXIF at the bottom. I think I did that...once. Refresh my memory which is overshadowed by senior moments. TIA.

Best indoor basketball camera

I want to photograph my daughter playing high school basketball and soccer.  With that being said though I want it to take amazing pictures for every day things.  So what’s the best all around camera that will give me the great action shots? Trying t...

Got a surprise at McKay's Books

The wife and I stopped to browse through this used books store. We got some books and as we were going to the checkout line,  I noticed of the cashiers counting a bit of cash and change. There were three small cylindrical objects on the counter but c...

Eye Controlled Focus

The last two Canon film cameras I owned, an Elan ii and EOS 3, had eye controlled focus. There were a limited number of focus points in the viewfinder but each camera reliably focused at the point nearest to where I was looking. It was a wonderful fe...

pladelfe by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

used camera recommendation for africa safari

Hello,  I'd like a recommendation for a used camera that is simple for relative beginner to take photos on an african safari.  I'll purchase a zoom lens but main keys I'm looking for are:best clarity when enlarging the photosclear focus on moving ani...

dmercer by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 6D - HSS issues

I have a Canon EOS 6D Mark II. I bought a Godox TT600 Speedlite flash along with the trigger Godox x2t.when I do off-camera flash , it won’t allow me to go higher then 1/200th of a sync speed. How can I get it to do HSS

Upgrade from EOS 80D to Mirrorless

I'm an amateur/hobbyist photographer and I'm interested in upgrading from my EOS 80D to a Canon mirrorless.I use the camera mostly for landscape photography and travel, with some occasional portraits.I don't shoot action sports very often, but I am i...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements