EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon M6 Mark II went blank

I was using my Canon M6 but suddently screen turned white and stuck there. Even I turned off the camera but it was still white. Then I took out the battery, and screen went blank. After that I formatted my SD card and inserted again along with batter...

shysky16 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon M6 Mark ii

Using M6 Mark ii with EF M lens 18-55 mm, AF is no longer working, will only work on manual setting. Have cleaned contacts, still no luck.  Even tried with new EF M lens 15-45 mm with no luck. AF works with 70-200 USM 2.8L lens with Fotodiox Pro EF-E...

cscott96 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

80D gives an error reading SD card

Recently my 80D gave me the dreaded "Can't read memory card...." error.  I tried different cards but it would not read any of them.  I can read/write to all of them on my computer, but not my camera.  I have tone card that usually stays in the camera...

Karthur by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t update firmwire on Canon R5

Hi all, I cant update the firmwire on my Canon R5. I use a fully loaded battery, I download the new firmwire from a Canon site, I unzip the firmwire, I format my CF Express in the camera, I put the CF express card in my computer and move the firmwire...

Mattias by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel XTi download photos

I am using OS Microsoft Windows 11 and downloaded the necessary drivers.  When I follow the steps to upload pictures and get to the Direct Transfer stage, there is no option that pops up for Direct Transfer.  I checked my Device Manager and it shows ...

Gliple by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

sea water in the lens and camera

Hola, I am a scuba diver and I take underwater photography, I got sea water into the Canon Eos R as well into the macro lens, so far equipment is death, any suggestion to recover it???? do you have any idea if Can on can fix it????Thanks.

Eduardo21 by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera upgrade

Hello!I have a Canon EOS Rebel T1i camera.I would like to acquire a new camera of the same series.Which is the newest Canon EOS Rebel T... that I can get and still be able to use the different lenses that I bought for my Canon EOS Rebel T1i?Thank you...

Gust by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

5DIII Auto ISO in Manual + exposure compensation

Hi everyone,You can use Exposure Compensation in Av, Tv, or P Mode to slightly adjust the exposure that the camera is selecting. In Av mode, you fix Av and ISO, the camera selects the shutter speed with the correction from the overcompensation. In M ...

pvk by Contributor
  • 42 replies
  • 1 likes

M50 Turning on Problem

My Canon M50 camera suddenly not working, I've been using it for more or less 5 not consecutive days. When I turned it on the sceen flicked then went stripes before it stop working. Now it doesn't work at all, it's not turning on. It's never been dro...

R_mae by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements