cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loving my new EOS R7!

Adeaton88
Apprentice

I know my camera is probably the T-Rex compared to the newer ones. But I must say, my Canon EOS R7 DSLR has been nothing but good to me. The picture quality and the capabilities it has is amazing! This is my first actual camera and I'm in LOVE! I've never had so much fun taking pictures!! I am over satisfied with my purchase and just wanted to say thank you Canon for making such a great starter camera!! I cannot wait to continue to grow and learn more about what it can do! And can't wait to be apart of this community of such great photographers!! 

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

We are glad you are enjoying your new camera.  The R7 is a newer body.  Might you have a T7?

Please post some photos in sharing section when you have a chance.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Do you have a DSLR, such as the 7D or 7DMkIi, or a fairly new R7, which is not a DSLR, but is a Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera (MILC)?

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

stevet1
Whiz
Whiz

Adeaton88,

If your camera came with a manual, it will tell you exactly which camera you have.

Irregardless of which one it is, I'm glad you have a new camera that you can use and enjoy. Photography is great!

Steve Thomas

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements