EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel T2i Won't Let Me Record Video

Camera Not letting record in Camer Logo setting Cannon EOS Rebel t2iHello ! i was recording and i put the camera around my neck to do something then i look back and their is this on my camera ! It doesn’t let me record now plz help !   

luvjxnny_0-1682905680840.jpeg luvjxnny_1-1682905695210.jpeg
luvjxnny by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannon EOS Rebel T6 not connecting to iPhone

I’ve downloaded pictures for years using the wifi function from the phone. For some reason, my iPhone will no longer connect to the camera.  The last time I did this was probably a month ago. I have an iPhone 11 with iOS 16.4. The camera is a rebel E...

EOS Rebel T3 SD Card Not Readable on Mac

I currently have a canon Rebel t3 with a new SD 256gb. When I went to put the chip in to my MacBook using an adapter ( to look at my photos) it’s unable to read the chip & now I can’t access my photos. Also when I put the chip back into the camera it...

Styner by Enthusiast
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading from My EOS 60D

I have a Canon EOS 60D. It's been great for me. most of the last 30 years, I've shot spots in my kids/grandkits school.I have a Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8; A Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8; and a Tamron 45mm 1.8 lenses. These have served me well. And they are...

levi41355 by Contributor
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS M50 Mark II Am I overshooting?

I shoot high school sports fairly often (with an m50 mkii and 70-200 f/2.8 l is), and I feel like I'm overshooting, but I'm not sure if I actually am. I average somewhere around 1500-2000 photos per game, but usually delete about half of those becaus...

ochia03 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wildlife Camera Suggestions

Hi everyone, I am new to photography and I am looking to get a new Canon camera. I’ll be taking pictures of wildlife that are several hundreds of feet away. I’m looking to spend no more than $1000 any good suggestions? 

Styner by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements