EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Reset my Rebel T6 to factory settings

I am trying to reset my Rebel T6 to original factory settings and I go to MENU, then 3rd Wrench and where it should say "Clear Settings" it does not exist, only WIFI enable/disable. Any help as to what I'm doing wrong? Sorry for the poor photo.Jim 

3rd wrench.jpg
jesbroken by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R10 Update firmware freeze

Hi, I'm trying to update my Canon R10 to firmware 1.3, but the firmware freezes the camera, the camera will not turn off, I have to remove the battery to power the camera off. I have followed to the update procedure. Is this a problem with the camera...

Firware Update Screen.jpg
LWhite by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! White and colored spot on LCD screen - EOS M200

I had my Canon EOS M200 for about 2 months now, and I'm seeing a white and colored spot on the LCD. This is only showing on live preview but not on the actual photo, JPG file, and menus. I just noticed this after a warning that my camera is overheati...

IMG_20230503_104216~2.jpg IMG_20230503_104216.jpg IMG_20230503_104317.jpg IMG_20230503_104330.jpg
wamoz01 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

R3 vs. R6II ala 1DMKIV vs. 5DMKIV

I'm coming from a 1D series camera and the 5D and the difference between them in haptics, shutter button response, buttons and the control wheel is significant; I much prefer the 1D and obviously, they're completely different cameras.  Moving up to t...

mrkjhn by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Connect won't re-connect to R6

I've used Canon Connect in the past with my new R6 however, when trying to use it today it won't reconnect to the camera.  I have to admit that it is extremely confusing how to get this to work from the very beginning and I don't remember how I even ...

tdehan by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T2i Won't Let Me Record Video

Camera Not letting record in Camer Logo setting Cannon EOS Rebel t2iHello ! i was recording and i put the camera around my neck to do something then i look back and their is this on my camera ! It doesn’t let me record now plz help !   

luvjxnny_0-1682905680840.jpeg luvjxnny_1-1682905695210.jpeg
luvjxnny by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannon EOS Rebel T6 not connecting to iPhone

I’ve downloaded pictures for years using the wifi function from the phone. For some reason, my iPhone will no longer connect to the camera.  The last time I did this was probably a month ago. I have an iPhone 11 with iOS 16.4. The camera is a rebel E...

EOS Rebel T3 SD Card Not Readable on Mac

I currently have a canon Rebel t3 with a new SD 256gb. When I went to put the chip in to my MacBook using an adapter ( to look at my photos) it’s unable to read the chip & now I can’t access my photos. Also when I put the chip back into the camera it...

Styner by Enthusiast
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements