EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS R6 Won't connect to Bluetooth

My canon EOS r6 won’t connect with my iPhone 11 Pro Max. It stays on the “connecting” screen forever. What’s weird is it will connect to my family members iPhone, but not mine. It used to connect to mine, too. I’ve tried multiple solutions, from mult...

IMG_0827.jpeg
Orville by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

R3 Anti-Flicker

I shot in a local ice rink the other day and the flicker of the halogens was producing red on my images. I used anti-flicker, but still had the issue. It wasn't all images, but most. In a sports photo group, someone stated to change the anti-flicker ...

EDP32491.jpg EDP32492.jpg EDP32507.jpg EDP32536.jpg
emdash by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon M50 Water Splashed

Hello fellow Canoneers, Yesterday, my beloved M50 got splashed by a very small amount of water. Everything works fine, except the mode dial only switches between Av, Tv and P modes. Is there a way for removing any moisture from the dial? Is disassemb...

Canon R8 - Single shot versus Servo

I recently upgraded from Fuji APS-C to a Canon R8 mostly due to the improved autofocus. The difference is truly staggering, I am consistently amazed at the R8 autofocus speed and reliability, regardless of the subject. With such a great AF system (es...

mmbrombe by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon R50 Lens Retraction Question

Hello - I recently purchased a new R50. First new camera in a very long time. I am just getting acquainted with it and have a pretty basic question: I have the 18-45 kit lens attached to the camera body and I do not know how to return the lens to the...

don67 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

R10 Lens stabilization feature request

I have used an EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS with my R10 for quite a while until I recently upgraded to an EF 70-200 F4L IS USM and I love it, it's an amazing lens. One thing is bothering me though, and that is the way Canon mirrorless bodies work with IS ...

Tele23 by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Intervalometer port won't work on 800D

Recently I ran into a little bit of rain that made my camera very unhappy to the point that it didn't want to work at all. I got it dry and everything seemed fine until I was doing astrophotography at the darkest location I've ever been in and my int...

crespor by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements