EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 5D Mark IV Black swooping line in image

 I have a 5d mark iv which was purchased in 2018. I have never had the need to use use super slow shutter speeds until now. I’ve been shooting 1/8 and under. I’ve noticed this black swooping line appears in the bottom right/middle. It doesn’t stay in...

8482E89D-6B20-484C-BD94-B324AAF88E3F.jpeg
RB1809 by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R6 Shutter problem ?

I just got my refurbished R6 in the mail yesterday and while taking some test shots of low light settings I noticed a lot of black banding across my photos. These photos were taken with multiple light sources, and NO flash.The banding is consistent w...

20230616071437_0U1A2464.JPG 20230616071429_0U1A2463.JPG

Resolved! EOS R7 astrophotography setup

Need help on correct setup and settings using R7 body for astro. Have read manual and just can not get it to work. Last night had my 14 mm rokinon attached with adapter and had all correct settings 20 sconds, f/2.8, ISO 6400. Camera would not take im...

chief by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! asking for advice on EOS 6D settings

First of all, thanks to everyone who responded to my first post on this forum. I took your advice  I'm using a Canon 6D 24-70mm lens (2nd version) and I'm still finding that my settings are leaving me with soft images. Can someone look at one of my p...

hailey park 6.jpg

EOS R5 Shoot menu 2 ISO range issue

Canon R5 Shoot menu 2 ISO Speed Range When Set Manually is not working when switching R5 on. I limited the manual range to 100 as to exclude auto iso, however when I switch the R5 on and turn my custom wheel for ISO to minimum, it goes to auto iso, e...

lvanzijl by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Video R5 Random pixels and lines

I recently got my new Canon R5. When recording video (in 8k, 4k, HD) random pixel dots and lines show up in the footage. The location on the sensor/image is random and it occurs on one frame only. The pixels are NEVER the same, so it´s not a dead or ...

3b.png 3c.png

EOS R7 - SERIAL # NOT VALID?!

I have a new problem When trying to sign up and register my camera "EOS R7" which I purchased in the US new at the following online store: Willoughbys. 15-17 West 36th Street, New York, NY 10018. [Additional contact info removed.] Here is a photo of ...

R7.jpeg
jjshay by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Photographing Fireworks?

Obviously A slow shutter speed like 5 seconds is necessary for capturing fireworks as well as a tripod, that part I understand but how exactly do i time it right to actually capture the fireworks exploding? Do i shoot when as soon as the person shoot...

R5 4k video stuck pixels

Recorded July 4th fireworks recently near my house for first time on my R5 and noticed 2 things, noise and multiple stuck pixels.  I know I can fix the noise by bumping up the noise reduction setting in high ISO but the stuck pixels was a surprise as...

Wired connection EOS Rebel T6i camera to iPhone

I'd like to connect my Canon T6i by wire to my iPhone SE.  I have found the wireless photo transfer consumes camera battery very quickly and I am hoping that does not happen by wire.  Is there a specific adaptor and/or wire I need to connect these tw...

R3500 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Debating if I need a new body right now.

I've been having my rebel t3i on and off for years. I wouldn't say I'm a fresh beginner, but I won't ti dive more into it. I want to get into editing as well.In my process to find a camera I think the R7 makes the most sense for me. However that woul...

hanna66 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements