EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T8i settings for real estate

Hello. I am new to this camera and photography in general. I’m practicing and plan on getting into real estate photography. What settings should I be using for the best possible pictures?ThanksScott

Resolved! 5D firmware upgrade

Hello,Can you tell me if its possible to upgrade the firmware on a Canon 5D from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1?Also, is this a rather minor upgrade that maybe I should ignore in order to not risk a bad outcome from a possibly unsubstantiated link?Thank you very muc...

EOS 60D Nightclub settings

Hi, I am a photographer in Dubai, I have been given an opportunity to shoot in some of the very famous clubs with some of the coolest DJ's, I want to know what the best settings are for night clubs and low light/hyper active light when taking photos ...

EOS 60D Preventing Camera Fogging

So I am living in Dubai where temperatures can reach up to 50 degrees outside.I am obviously having my camera in the house everyday, where there is low temps due to AC, so when I am taking it outside, both the lens and the camera internals are foggin...

Resolved! R7 Aperture Control in Custom Shooting Modes

Experimenting with the R7 and have come across what seems like a peculiar limitation. I can’t control directly the aperture setting in a custom shooting mode (at least not after several hours of shooting, reading and trial and error). the manual seem...

batmn319 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R5 Strange Issue with dust/dirt

Canon R5 with 24-105m Lens.  Using camera to switch back and forth videos/photos with varied focal length While shooting video with R5 some dirt/dust appears, small but bothersome.While shooting pictures with 5R dirt/dust does not appearLooked at sen...

KevHB by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon r6 not saving properly

Has anyone else had the issues of the R6 not saving photos to SD card? I have two photo sessions back to back. I went to upload onto my computer with SD card and all of my pictures from the first session were not there. I put the card back in my came...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements